final

Our first Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L U C I: OUR FIRST KISS

Kyungsoo’s POV

You came to my place for the first time today. wearing your blue navy hoodie with a brown leather backpack. Your wide eye smile looks so charming by the way you appear in front of my cream coloured door.

“wah, Kyungsoo ah, your house is really nice” he wanders around my white walled apartment. For some reason, my heart is fluttering from the time he walks in. because, it is just two of us in my space.

When he came here, it is the first time I can cook for him, where he finally compliments.

“It is really tasty!”

Sometime watching movies with you. You said you like La La Land although you never watch it. But when we do, you found it boring. You make me smile as I remember, probably you didn’t like literature as much as I do.

and also… study with you. I love it. These small things like when you give a few seconds to look at me and smile then look back at your book, I really love it.

But…... I’m so nervous. Aren’t you focusing too much? I know you’re a very brilliant student. Smart and diligent. I want you to give a little bit attention more to me when you came here but it’s okay, it’s kind of attractive. Actually, I am very nervous, aren’t he nervous at all? Since he is so focused. I want to fool around.

I take out my phone, click open the camera and start records him. I smile.

Chanyeol’s POV

Studying here… is a bad idea. I can’t focus at all. Usually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter