chaos

Protect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chaos /ˈkāˌäs/
(n.) complete disorder and confusion.

» yoo kihyun

november 3, 20XX ; 3:04 am

As we were dancing at the dance floor, I noticed Wonho and Minhyuk were gone.

"Jooheon, where did Wonho and Minhyuk go?" I asked as I started to slow down dancing.

"I think-" Jooheon didn't finished his sentence when suddenly everybody screamed, ran, and eating each other?

I hastily grabbed Jooheon's wrist and we ran towards the exit. But as we ran, a person, I think, stopped right in front of us. She's smiling viciously, as if she is a predator and we are the prey.

She runs toward Jooheon and she's trying to bite him like crazy!

Jooheon was screaming as she tries to eat his face.

I hastily looked for something to throw at her. As I saw a chair, I grabbed it and threw it at her. Luckily, she got unconscious.

I kicked the girl, who is at top of Jooheon. I helped him to stand up.

Jooheon is crying right now. As a scaredy-cat, what happened to him is a terrifying thing to have witnessed.

"K-kihyun, I'm so scared. I thought I was gonna die..." His voice is trembling. I tried to comfort him but there isn't much time. Probably, there's many of them just like her.

"Jooheon, we don't have much time. We need to run!" I didn't wait for him to answer and grabbed his wrist tightly and we ran. We ran for our lives.

"Kihyun, wher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter