move

Protect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

move /mo͞ov/
(n.) a change of place, position, or place.

» im changkyun

 

november 4, 20XX ; 8:45 am


It's so sad that I couldn't attend Minhyuk's party last night. I better get going on packing.

"Changkyun-ah, let's go to the apartment now." Shownu hyung said as he signals me to get inside the car. I looked at him with agony in my eyes.

"It's okay, I know Minhyuk will understand. Besides, we can treat him after." Shownu pats my shoulder and he smiles.


"Are you done packing, hyung?" I asked while I put all my things in the trunk of the car.


"Yes. I'm done packing all of my stuff." He smiles.


"So, are you ready to go to our new apartment?" He asks.


"Wait a minute, you go ahead hyung, I'll just check something."


I hope I can see her just one last time...


The apartment was kinda far from Hyungwon's. Far from the tall buildings, the city lights, the sound of beeping cars. Well, I think it's alright because our new apartment is surrounded by trees and I like the nature.


As our car enters a road leading into a dark yet beautiful forest, we encountered someone.
She wears a white torn out dress with red dots. She looks at us, surprised and started running towards our car.


"Please help me!" She yells as she came closer to our vehicle.


Knowing Shownu's kind personality, he immediately stops our vehicle and runs toward the girl.


Hyung, please also think of yourself.


I was still sitting ins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter