School Field Trips to the Zoo are Always Fun, Right? Nothing Ever Goes Wrong. No Need to Start a Pointless Revolution, Right?

How to be a kid featuring the Bangtan Boys.

(A/N: So I guess this is going to be a series now. I don't know how frequent I'll update this so sorry if there are long breaks between chapters. Also don’t expect a coherent timeline, this is basically going to be a collection of oneshots.

Important note: The years between the boys ages have been changed, but don't put too much thought into it. Basically it goes, Seokjin , Yoongi, Hoseok, then Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook is all alone (tear) the order from oldest to youngest is still the same, I just wanted them all to be closer in age.

The elementary school was buzzing with excitement. The yearly school field trip to the zoo was today and everyone was impatiently waiting to be loaded onto the busses. (Just ignore the fact that a whole school going to the zoo is unrealistic.) Jungkook was sitting on the bus, clutching his backpack close to his chest and swinging his legs back and forth. His seat partner, Yugyeom, was happily chatting with some other boys sitting near them. Jungkook would occasionally join in the conversations but he was too shy to keep up with everyone else. When their bus pulled into the zoo’s parking lot, all the kids started getting restless. Jungkook smiled when he spotted his older friends getting off their buses, he wanted nothing more then to join them but sadly the groups were split by grade year. When the youngest kids finally get off the bus all the older kids were already gone, Jungkook was a little upset he didn’t get to even wave at them. All the first graders followed their teacher through the zoo gates and were greeted by a zookeeper, who had a big smile on her face but her eyes were lifeless, it creeped Jungkook out.

“Alright kiddos, we’ll be heading to the reptile exhibit first! Follow me.” Jungkook stuck to the back of the group and ignored the zookeeper’s rambling in favor of looking around. That’s when he spotted Taehyung’s tiger backpack. The bun looked at his teacher making sure she wasn’t paying attention then bolted towards Taehyung.

“Taehyung!” Jungkook yelled and jumped onto the boy’s back, except it wasn't Taehyung it was an older boy named Hakyeon.

“Woah there kid!” The older boy stumbled to regain his balance, lucky for them Minhyuk was able to stop them from tumbling onto the ground. Jungkook quickly hopped off Hakyeon’s back with a huge blush across his cheeks.

“I-I-I’m s-sorry.” Jungkook whispered nervously.

“It’s okay, but where is your group?” Hakyeon asks, Jungkook kicks the ground.

“I dunno.” He mutters softly, still embarrassed for his mistake.

“He can join our group!” Minhyuk offers.

“No he can’t, we’ll get in trouble.” Hakyeon argues. The two older boys start bickering back and forth so Jungkook takes this moment to escape.

“Where’d he go?” Minhyuk asks when he notices that the younger boy had left.

“I guess there goes our problem.” Hakyeon says shrugging his shoulders. “Let’s catch up to our group before the teacher notices.”

Jungkook wonders around the zoo completely lost, he tried going back to his own group but they were nowhere in sight and he hasn’t seen any of his hyungs. Jungkook slowly started to sniffle when he spotted a worker, he followed them to ask for help but he couldn’t find the courage to speak up so he followed the worker instead. They walked through a few doors and Jungkook paused when he saw a tiger staring at him through a glass window. Taehyung wanted to see the tigers so if Jungkook had a tiger then Taehyung would find him, it was a brilliant idea! Jungkook didn’t waste any time opening the door that lead to the tiger enclosure, the tiger who was watching him through the window was now waiting by the cage door. It was brushing against the door and chuffing loudly, when Jungkook opened the cage the tiger immediately started his face, she had to groom her cub.

“Come on tigger we gotta find our friends.” Jungkook said as he lead the tiger out of the building. The tiger crouched down and allowed the bun to hop onto her back, together they walked past screaming visitors.

“I see Seokjin !” Jungkook yelled as he pointed at a crowd of kids. Seokjin  turned around when he heard his name, gasping when he saw Jungkook riding a tiger. The eldest pulled Yoongi and Hoseok along with him as he walked up to Jungkook.

“Where did you get this tiger!?” Seokjin  asked glancing at the ferocious beast, was it going to hurt them?

“I found tigger in that building.” Jungkook pointed to where they came from. “We were looking for all of you.”

“What do you mean “all of you?” Seokjin  asked putting his hands on his hips. “Hey! Don’t pet it, its a wild animal.” Seokjin  pulled Hoseok’s hand away from the coarse fur but the bottle of sunshine simply shrugged and went back to petting the tiger. Seokjin  looked to Yoongi for help but the other boy was smushing the tiger’s face and cooing at the tiger like it was a house cat. “Ugh, all of you are unbelievable.” Seokjin  groaned, they were so going to get in trouble.

“C’mon, we still have to find Nam, Jim and Tae.” Jungkook pouted while Hoseok stopped himself from laughing at “Jim.”

“We saw them over by the monkeys a little while ago.” Hoseok said leading the way. Yoongi just continued to pet the tiger while Seokjin  grumbled and worried about all the trouble they were going to get in. (You would think that the workers would have stopped them by now.) They weren’t able to find the missing three because Taehyung came out of nowhere screaming like a child in a candy store.

“Where did you get a tiger!” Taehyung yelled when he got into petting distance, he didn’t waste anytime burying his face into the tiger’s fur.

“I found tigger in a building!” Jungkook chirped. Namjoon and Jimin finally caught up to Taehyung and were surprised to see everyone surrounding a real, breathing tiger.

“Please tell me you guys didn’t steal a tiger!” Namjoon panicked, they were all going to jail.

“Shhhh, just pet the tiger.” Hoseok said as he placed Namjoon’s hand onto the fur, it was oddly therapeutic.

“Can we keep her?” Jimin asked with giant puppy eyes.

“Absolutely not.” Seokjin  had to put his foot down, this all ended here and now. “We’re putting the tiger back and that’s final.” Everyone let out pathic whines and pleas but nothing was going to change Seokjin’s mind so they all walked tigger back to her building and left with tearful goodbyes.

“We should probably head back to the buses, it’s past four.” Namjoon suggested.

“But we gotta stop by the gift shop frist!” Hoseok whined.

“Right, gift shop then bus.” Seokjin nodded his head and everyone happily ran to the giftshop filled his plushies and nic nacs. Everyone even Jin bought an oversized tiger plush with different colored ribbons tied around the neck. Surprisingly none of the teachers noticed the missing students as they re-joined their classes. Jungkook sat next to Yugyeom again and the teacher nodded her head once she finished the roll call. The busses left the zoo without any problems.

“I can’t believe one of the animals escaped because a child opened the door.” One of the chaperones whispered to the teacher.

“I bet the child’s mother is ashamed for causing such a ruckus.” The teacher whispered back.

“It’s a good thing all the students were on their best behavior.” Another chaperone said.

 

…The End?

I don’t know who to end this lmao.