Propinquity

Love Scenario
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Their pain and heartaches ignites the distance between them but only their undying affection for each other will douse it and bring them back to propinquity.

 

The smell of the newly brewed coffee in the cafe intensifies as the barista lift the lid of the French Press. There's nothing more calming and relaxing than the scent of strong and bold brewed coffee mixed with cream and milk in the afternoon. Joohyun liked her coffee creamy yet strong at the aftertaste. She took a sip of her coffee as she waits for Wendy. Her eyes wander around the interior as the warm yet bold taste lingers in . The taste of the coffee gives her somewhat a heartened feeling or better to call it, nostalgia, to most poetic people. She puts down her cup and let out an inner sigh. Why does this place gives her creeps? The interior feels like she's home. As if everything that's cluttering the walls and tables of the place is about her. She's deep in her thoughts that she wasn't aware of Wendy's presence across her.

"Hey!" Joohyun snapped as Wendy furrowed at the blank stares she gives the walls. "Is... everything okay?" Joohyun collects herself together before giving off an assuring smile. "Going back, I was talking about this guy that I have seen here. I asked some staffs and they said that that was the owner of this cafe." she narrated in euphoric. 

"Never wonder why we are here, Seung." she teased playfully before taking another sip of her coffee. "Anyway, I think this is the branch of Brewed'n Baked where Taehyung works. I'm not just sure of the time he comes here." she nodded.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, "Then we have more reasons to come here. Aren't we Miss Irene?" she grinned ecstatically. Joohyun  sighed at Seungwan's cheerful behaviour. She could agree less but it is more because of the coffee and the ambiance that tells here to come back. It is as if a puzzle that she needs to complete. A riddle that she needs to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter