Epoch

Love Scenario
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
             The sound of the leaves coupled branches that are brushing against the window pane awakened his memory about her. Unclear just like the fog that overspread the glass - yet vivid just like the upward curves that her lips form. Still a part of him lingers in an epoch with, and of her.

 

It is the fourth customer who have knocked down their cup of coffee for this afternoon. Hayi walked and gestured the customer to ignore the broken pieces of the cup on the floor as she herself pick it up but then, Hanbin, on the other hand took the hand sized sweeper and dustpan then went to help Hayi, "Your shift is done. I'll attend to this one and you can go now." He uttered as he cautiously take a piece of broken cup from her  hand. "But sir Kim, I still have five mi--" Hanbin cut her with his pat on her back, giving signals her to leave everything to him.

"I'm really sorry for the inconvenience that I made. I'll just pay for the broken cup." said the apologetic customer as she pile up the stained papers and folders on her table. "No worries Miss. We'll just give you a free refill of your drink." he assured with a calm smile and turn back to get the lady another drink.

Today is a busy day at the Brewed'n Baked Café as they are gaining more customers on their second year in business. Hanbin was so thankful to have his set of crews that never get tired of staying along with him and helping him along the way. It wasn't an easy journey for Hanbin since he needs to sacrifice his time, money and stable work to build his own café but he never regret doing so. 

"Taehyung, " he called out. "Do throw this and give the lady on table 8 her mocha frappe." Hanbin then gave the hand sized dust pan to the new crew.

"Yes, sir." he grinned cheerfully before going back in the kitchen to do the chores told to him. It was his first three days in Brewed'n Baked Café and everything's going well, plus his boss is so welcoming and warm to him. Who thought that a handsome person like his boss will also have a good and soft heart? Well, it is his first job anyway. 

-

"Noona, would you like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter