Eli

Dongho and IU

"IU I will come and get you. Beware B****H!" Eli said. "Oppa! Eli will come and get me!" IU cried. "Eh? WHY?!" Dongho yelled. " I dont know why!" IU repiled. 

"Lets just stay here and when Eli's here i'll ask him why he wants to get you, okay babe?" Dongho whispered. *OMG DONGHO OPPA JUST CALLED ME BABE!* IU thought. "Okay." IU whispered back. Later Eli was knocking on their hotel door. "Open the F**KING DOOR!" Eli shouted. "Oppa Eli's here!" IU whispered. "Okay,but remember just stay here babe okay?" Dongho whispered back to IU. * OMG! Dongho oppa called me babe. AGAIN!* IU thought. "Okay." IU whispered. Dongho opened the door. "Hey where is I-" Eli got interrupted by Dongho."Why do you want my girlfriend?" Dongho yelled.

"Because she doesn't belong with a F**king a**hole like you." Eli Shouted. " She DOES belong to." Dongho reilped. "NO! I think she is suffering with YOU!SEE!" Eli pointed to IU crying. " I'm not crying because of Dongho. I'm crying because of you ELI! I hate you!"  IU left the hotel room and went to the elevator  to go to the lobby. "SEE, she's crying  because of you! F**K you Eli.." Dongho yelled. Dongho went to the door. "If you try to get IU i'll kill you." Eli whispered to Dongho while pointing a gun at him.

                                                                           To be continued.....