Beach

Dongho and IU

  Dongho and IU was the beach. IU was wearing a red bikini with white polka dots and Dongho was wearing black trunks. It was 10 in the evening. IU was looking for Dongho but instead she found candles floating in the water.Dongho snuck behind IU while IU was looking at the candles in the water.

"Yah!" IU screamed. "Happy anniversery IU!" Dongho said while hugging IU. IU was crying tears of joy. When IU stopped crying,she said,"Oppa! Let's go in the water!"  "Okay." Dongho replied."Oppa,this is so romantic. Candles floating on leafs,then later have dinner at this beach,and mostly,we celebrated our first anniversery here! Sarangehaeyo Dongho!" IU said. IU and Dongho are splashing water at each other. "Yah! The water went to my eyes!" Dongho yelled. IU laughed. "So,you want to laugh at me? Okay." Dongho said while chasing IU. "Hahahahahahahahaha! Stop tickling me oppa!" IU laughed. " Okay, okay, But i'll get you later then." Dongho repiled. "Can we go eat now oppa?" IU said while panting heavily. "Your hungry now?! Okay, but first we need to go to the hotel and change clothes and THEN we eat. Okay!?" Dongho replied. "Okay!" IU smiled. IU was running to the car.

"IU wait! Wait for me!" Dongho said while panting heavily.  "Oppa! Hurry up!" IU yelled. Finally Dongho and IU were inside the car, Dongho was driving to the hotel. Later,they reached they're hotel. "Finally! I can change clothes! My bikini is soaking wet!" IU chuckled. "Hahaha!"  Dongho laughed.  *Ring, ring,ring* "Oppa, can you get my phone?" IU said. "Okay. Here." Dongho replied.  "IU I will come and get you.  Beware B****H!" _______ said.

 

                                                             To be continued