CH 02

The Man Who Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, South Korea

2017

Kim Karin POV.

 

It’s been 12 years I left Busan and moved back to Seoul with my father and my stepmother. I used to have a mother but she left me after my father married with his new wife, Kim Yeon Hwa. I hate my stepmother because of her my mother left us and I never accept her at all. My stepmother is orphan who have nothing, her attitude just like the aunties at Busan and she deserved to be treat like a maid. My life turn into a good one after moved back to Seoul, the life that I miss it so much. I finally finish my studies and I now one of the lawyer in South Korea, after I graduated from university and apply to become a lawyer. My cousin Kim Kasha also choose the same profession like me because that is our dream from we still kids and the most shocking part is, I and Kasha’s brother, Kim Junmyeon now already engaged and will getting married soon, this engagement is not arranged by families,  but we fall in love each other. Well Kasha family also rich people like us and I willing to married with her brother.

 

My father company now already at the top and our family becomes richer, beside that it’s impossible to other company to bring us down. However, I’m the only child in the family and I automatically become the heir of the company. Even though it’s tough at the first time to learn about the company, but I willing to try for my father while I stop my journey to become a lawyer for a while. I'm in the middle to clean up my room because I don’t like maid or anyone else touch my things because they hand dirty and I don’t mind if people call me ignorant or what so ever. I found my high school in Busan year  book which contain a students from every class and also other important thing about the school. I open up and search to my old class, even though I don’t have any friend there but it used to be my place to learn and gain knowledge. I found my class picture and carefully look at the photo until I saw the photo next to my class which is the first class of the school and Oh Sehun the head of prefect is there. I still remember the day I yell at him because of his stupid letter, did he already married? Have a job? Or he continue his father job as a farmer? But why I think about him? I never like that nerd, the prefect who follow the rules strictly and it’s annoying.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter