CH 01

The Man Who Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Busan, South Korea.

2005.

 

“ Are sure you to do this thing? Your brother will get trouble later on.” Said Taemin. “ That’s my intention Taemin-ah, I want the perfect student of this school who is the head of the student here get into trouble with the most arrogant girl in this school, Kim Karin.” Said Jongin. “ So you want to give this letter  to Karin and told her this letter from you brother Oh Sehun?” Ask Taemin. “ Yes, since Karin is so arrogant and act like her own this world. She reject me because I’m just younger than her and she said I’m just a plain guy who have nothing while she have everything that she want. “ Jongin explain. “ I cannot help you Jong-ah. I don’t have nothing to do with Sehun.” Said Taemin. “ Fine you stay here, I need to give this letter to Karin.” Said Jongin and he go to find Kim Karin.

 

“ Kim Karin, my brother give you this letter.” Said Jongin and he leave Karin with the letter. “ Jongin’s brother? Oh Sehun?” Karin speak by herself, and she without hesitate open the letter and read the content.

 

Dear Kim Karin,

                I don’t know how to explain this, but I think I already fall in love with you. I wait for you every day in front of the school gate to see you come to school. For several years I become prefect, I never feel happy because I need to do a same routine every day. However, after you been transfer to Busan , I feel too excited seeing you. I hope you can give me a chance to love you.

 

Oh Sehun.

 

“ What the hell is this!! Since when he think he can fall in love with me? I’m never accept a man from this town, everything is old fashion. I need to see Oh Sehun and said the truth about his stupid love letter.” Kim Karin go to prefect room when she know Oh Sehun is there conducting a meeting for all school prefect. Kim Karin is known as arrogant and ignorant student in the school , since she been transfer from Seoul to Busan after she need to follow his father who work hard to expand his construction company to Busan and help people in Busan. She always alone because she don’t want to make a friend with students in the school because she care about her image and status. She reached in front of the prefect room and barge in without knocking the door.

 

“ Kim Karin? What are you doing here?” Ask Soojung. “ Where is Oh Sehun? I want to see him.” Said Karin in harsh tone. “ I’m here Karin, what’s wrong with you come to prefect room with this attitude?” Ask Sehun.  “ Don’t pretend like you don’t know what happen, here take back you stupid letter.” Karin throws the letter to Sehun. “Listen here head of school prefect, you are not my taste. I will fall in love with a man who have better status than you, so don’t ever send me a letter or make anything stupid.”  Karin warns Sehun. However, Sehun is not talk back or defense himself when Karin let her wrath on him. “ Why you keep quiet oppa? You need to back up yourself? Or that letter is really come from you?” Ask Soojung, Sehun’s cousin who same age as Jongin, who talk to Sehun after Karin left the room “ Don’t worry Soojung, this is my problem . I can handle it by myself.” Said Sehun.

 

When the recess time coming, Sehun’s best friend, Johnny come to see Sehun. “ I got info about what happen earlier until Karin come to prefect room and make a chaos.” Said Johnny. “ What is it?” Sehun ask. “ Your little br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter