Chapter 1: Meeting

Tipping Them Tea (3Ts) [ON HIATUS]

No one really knew V's real name, Kim Taehyung. One of the greatest model. Only his closest friends and family knew. But, now, that will all change as in Performing All Rounders, everyone will know him by his real name.

Kim Taehyung, was very early. 

His first day in this school, he had to go early just in case he might get "lost" later on. That's what students are for!! It's not all that bad though, the soccer team was concidently having a soccer pratice this morning. Taehyung went, trying to find the bathroom. (keyword: trying) Instead, he found the soccer team's locker room. And his...

"CHIMCHIM!!" he shouted before jumping onto the unsuspecting boy's back. Jimin. 

Slowly, Jimin turned his face towards the voice. "TAETAE" He screamed back, as he went and placed the boy off, only to tackle him down again.

"Where have you been?? How are you? You're going to this school, right?! Why didn't you tell me??!?!?!?!??!" Jimin questioned endlessy.

"After I moved from Seoul, I was scouted to be a model!! So I'm very much happy - especially after seeing you again!!! Also, I forgot tot ell you because I kept forgetting the school's name. What about you? Heard you're pretty famous as well!!" Taehyung replied with as much enthusiasm.

"Ohhhhhh, so that's how became known as "V"...Me? I thought I was only popular in this school since I play for the soccer team" Jimin said

"DUDE, you're also known as one of the dance prodigy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" added Taehyung

"Ok so maybe that adds to my popularity and my good looks, right" Jimin said, winking

"Of course" Taehyung agreed.

Jimin looked at Taehyung's schedule and dorm. After finding out that Tae was in the same dorm as him, Jimin quickly dragged him to the said place. They continued to chat all the way until they end up in front of the door. Jimin quickly went and shooke their roomates awake to gather them all, whilst Taehyung waited at the couch. He could faintly hear some cursing, groaning and protests, but moments later 5 people stood in front of him with wide eyes and some screamed from shock, excluding Jimin who was presumably on his way to the living room. 

"O.K Guys, this is Kim Taehyung, my soulmate and our new roomate!!!" Jimin announced after hearing some screams.

"Taehyungie?" "10hotChocolatae?" (P.S it's pronounce one, zero not ten)

Taehyung blinks. "AHH Nam hyung!!, GoldenOV001?"

Taehyung and Namjoon hugs, then Taehyung excitedly jumps on GoldenOV001.

"Glad to finally meet you" They said in unison. 

"Jungkook." "Taehyung"

Taehyung then turns to the other memeber of the room and shook their hands (while bowing) vigoursly.

"Seokjin - but you can call me Jin hyung or hansome hyung - if you prefer (wink)"

"Hoseok - you can call me Hobi or Hoseok hyung"

"Yoongi - you can call me Yoongi hyung"

"You can always make up other nicknames for them, hyung" Jungkook cheekily added.

A choruses of 'Yah" and "We get to decide that' followed unsuite.

"Sooooo, should we do rock, paper, scissors to decide the roomates again?" Hoseok suggested

"Wait, what? we already have roomates, plus, it'd be a hassle with everyone moving their stuff from one room to anotherr. Taehyung can just share with either Jungkook or Jimin" Yoongi intercepted. Evryone nodded with hums.

"Taehyung's gonna be my roomate, cause knowing these 2 maknaes - they would be up playing games all night" Jimin said.

"Yah, Jimin-ah, I'm not a maknae - 2 months after you! And I also have loads of things to show you anyways - so either way you're stuck with me" Taehyung returned.

The 95z liners looked mischiveously to one another and gave a sly grin, while others squinted their eyes in suspicion.

"Well then, let's start helping Tae move in!"

================================================================================================================================

Author's note:

I know not many people read this, from my own experience, but I'm sorry if there was any mistakes and if they were really off-character...anyways thank you!! It was really short (maybe boring as well), but I'm not really the best at writings sooooo...but thank you for trying it out<3