Rain

Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a week since it started raining.

She always bring an extra umbrella with her.
Moonbyul knows it’s the time of the year when Yongsun is likely to get sick.

She keeps on waiting for her outside RBW’s building like she always used to.

She likes to protect and take good care of her clumsy unnie at all cost. That’s why she didn’t mind waiting for her at the exact same spot every time it’s raining. No matter what time it is.

This routine started 7 years ago when Yongsun attempted to run her way out of RBW building to the bus station in the middle of a storm. She was already three steps out when an umbrella covers her from the rain.

She looks up at the umbrella before trailing her gaze to the owner of it.

“Thanks,” she mumbles shyly before breaking out in a cheeky smile, “I forgot my umbrella, and I don’t have anyone to borrow,” she explained in a kind of defensive manner.

Moonbyul nodded and smiles understandingly, “You might get sick if you’ll continue running in the rain, I’ll take you to the bus stop.”

The two didn’t meet nor talk that often after that incident since they have a different training schedule. But it was like destiny keeps on playing with them.

Same time, same setting and same Yongsun bumped to Moonbyul one rainy afternoon.

“I know I told you before but-“

Moonbyul chuckles and pulls Yongsun by the waist to make them fit under her umbrella, “Or you just like to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter