KEUT

First Fight

“You can’t keep this up forever you know.”

“Shut up!” you grumbled and threw a pillow at Seungwoo.
“I can keep this up as long as I want to” you added.

You were at your house with your older brother Seungwoo and he’s trying to convince you to go out. You haven’t been out since you and Daniel fought and hasn’t talked to him since then.

Daniel forgot your one and only birthday. Instead, he went to his friend’s party. You can’t blame him though because there’s a rule between brotherhoods: “friends before girlfriends”.

“It’s kind of mean, though” Seungwoo said. “You both screwed up.”
You scowled. “You’re meaner, Oppa”
“I know.” he smiled cheekily and stick his tongue out.
You just rolled your eyes at him.
“Okay back to the matter, what did he even do in the first place to make you so pissed off?”
“It’s just that…I’m too disappointed to him” you frowned and buried your face on the mattress.

~~~~~

“Daniel-ah~”

“I don’t wanna hear it, hyung” Daniel whined as he lay stomach-down on his bed.
“I know I screwed up.” He frowned.

Jisung sighed as he sat down on the edge of Daniel’s bed, patting the back of Daniel. “That doesn’t mean you will just lie down and mope all day long.”

Daniel got up and sat down. “Hyung,” he sighed, turning his head towards Jisung. “have you ever stood up your girlfriend before?”

“Uhm..a few times?” Jisung admitted, biting his lip. “But we manage to work it out.”

“How about on her birthday?” he paused and look at him directly at his eyes. “Did you forgot her birthday and just pretend that you haven’t?” he added.

“…….no.”

“That’s it!” Daniel growled, dropping his body at the bed returning to his old position again. “I’m screwed! She hated me now.” He mumbled under his pillow.

Jisung sighed, patting the back of the younger before exiting the room.
“Is he still not okay?” Minhyun asked.
Jisung nodded. “He’s beating himself up.”
The two frowned and slumped on the couch.
“You know what? We have to plan something.” Jaehwan said, coming out from the kitchen.
“Like what?” they asked.

~~~

“Hey! Where are you guys taking me?!” you screamed, trying to break free and stopping the two from dragging you.

“Sorry, little sis!” Seungwoo yelled as he closed the door. “You’ll thank us later!”

“Ugh!” you tried to open the door but it’s locked.
“Hey, glad to see you here”
You turned around and saw Daniel lying on the bed.

“What are you doing here?” you blurted, only to smack yourself in the face after. Obviously, it’s his room and it made sense that he’s here.

“I should be the one asking you that.” He mumbled. “Cause, I’m pretty sure you hate me.”

“I don’t hate you..”

“That’s not what you said the other night..”

Daniel pouted and rolling on his bed. “I’m sorry, okay? I just have so many things to think of. “

He sat up and look over you ,pouting.

“It’s my birthday! My first birthday we will celebrate as a couple!” you exclaimed and crossed your arms. “I know there are a lot of things going on. But it’s only for one day.”

“I said I’m sorry” he looked at you sincerely.
“I know.”
“Then why are you still mad at me?”
“I don’t know, maybe I’m just disappointed.” You turned around avoiding him.

Daniel stood up and walked over to you, embracing you from the back. “I’m sorry, I won’t ever forget again. I’ll make sure to remember it now. Even if I write it on my wall and everything just to remember it I’ll do it.”

He turned you around and looked directly at your eyes,
He’s being cute, again.

"Do you want me to dance?"

"Oh Daniel... st--"

He grab his phone on his bed and played "Open Up"

"You know Daniel it doesn't work on---"

ganjireoun ne sumgeollo
onjongil nareul seollege hae
geobuhal su eopseo nan
unmyeongcheoreom gipsukhi pagodeureo

Oh no, you know you're lying.
He really knows your weakness. He dances like he's infront of a crowd. He is so serious. Singing and dancing at the same time.

yeoreojweo yeoreojweo yeoreojweo
keojyeobeorin nae mamsok han saram mameul
yeoreojweo yeoreojweo yeoreojweo
neoran saegeuro nareul chaeweojweo

"Am I forgiven?"

"No"

"Why???? I did my best..."

"You don't need to, why did you danced like your dancing infront ---"

"...of the most important person in my world"

He smiled.
You blushed.

This boy really.

"Pleaseeee, forgive me! Hiiiiiiiing~"

You looked at him and sighed. “Fine. You’re forgiven. Just try not to make this a regular thing.”

You stood on your tiptoes and ruffled his hair. Daniel smiled and embraced you tightly.

“I missed you” He pouted.
“Me too”
“I also missed kissing you.”
He chuckled and gently kissed you.

The door opened and Seungwoo went in. “Hey guys-“ Seungwoo stopped as he saw you two kissing. “Uhm.. okay. I’ll be back later..” he said and closed the door.

“Did they made up?” Minhyun asked.
“Maybe, couples are really gross” he sat down on the couch and eat a slice of pizza.

You two chuckled and broke the kiss.
“I love you, Daniel”
“I love you too.”

 

 

 


A/N: So, that's it hope you like it! I'm still planning to write another Daniel one-shot soon but hoping that this story would be a success! Have a great day everyone~