Apologetic

The Lost Love (Lee Felix X Seo Changbin)

The night before Jeongjin had taken Felix to the beach for the res of the day. They were there till after dark. Felix and Jeongjin had a fun time even though they mainly ate and played in the shore line water (They didn’t want to get wet since they didn’t have swim suits) Now its the next day and all of the band is sitting at the table. Eating breakfast and laughing but no one knows where Changbin is expect Hyunjin, but he's not telling anyone since its a surprise for Felix.  

 

“So Felix, where did you and Jeongjin go last night?” Bang Chan asks and Felix looks at him with his hand over his shoulder with a strawberry in it. “Just to the beach so I could calm down. It was fun though.” Felix says smiling. “Well I really hope you like your surprise today.” Hyunjin says smiling at Felix. “What surprise.” Felix asks slightly confused. All of a sudden Felix feels something tug at the strawberry in his hand and when he turns around Changbin is sitting there eating a peace of it with a cute smile on his face. 

 

“Changbin?” Felix asks confused when Changbin just keeps staring at him with a cute smile until he hold out his hand. “Can we talk? Alone?” Changbin asks with his smile somewhat fading when Felix just sits there for a minute. “Sure.” Felix stutters after Jeongjin gives him a reassuring pat on the back. “K lets go.” Changbin says pulling Felix up by his hand and against his chest. 

 

“So what’d you want to talk about?” Felix asks after a few minutes of walking in silence. “I uh, just needed to talk to you. About whats been going on.” Changbin says not looking at Felix. “Then talk Changbin.” Felix mumbles looking down at his feet. “Look at me.” Changbin says finally looking at Felix and smiles when Felix stops and looks at him. “Yeah?” Felix says sarcastically looking at him. Felix gets slightly mad when Changbin just stares at him so he keeps walking.

 

“Felix.” Changbin sighs grabbing Felix’s wrist. “What? You say you want to talk but you DON’T talk. Its obvious what you want so just go back to Hyunjin! You like him-“ “No I don’t thats not true at all. I’d rather be with you most of the day then any other member of our band. Now actually hear me out!” Changbin cuts him off knowing that what ever Felix had to say about Hyunjin being more important to him, is an 100% lie. No matter what. 

 

“Then ACTUALLY talk.” Felix says looking away slightly annoyed. “I did all of this because I just wanted to see what it’d be like with out you being one of the most important things in my life. Listen Felix, you should know all of that is a lie. I’m not going to leave you for Hyunjin.” Changbin wraps his arms around Felix, tears threatening to fall out, Felix just standing there and not saying anything because hes slightly confused. 

 

“Hey Changbin. It’s okay. You’re okay.” Felix mumbles rubbing his back. “No,Because I hurt you. I don’t like…. No I HATE hurting you.” Changbin says gripping around Felix tighter. “It’s okay. I’m fine now.” Felix kisses Changbin’s head lightly, feeling him calm down slightly, at least enough to breath right again. “I’m sorry Felix.” Changbin says backing away from Felix after a minute.”It’s fine Changbin. I believe you.” Felix says smiling sweetly at the older.

 

“Wanna go home now Changbin?” Felix asks after he finally gets him to smile. “Yeah.” Changbin smiles slightly. Felix had decided not to label anything yet, for the sake of everything, he was just thankful him and Changbin were okay again, he didn’t need a label between them, he just needed him near and with him.

 

“They’re finally home!” Bang Chan yells as the two sit down on the couch next to each other. “Yeah yeah. Anyways what'd we miss?” Changbin asks. “Nothing, so are you guys good now?” Jisung asks looking at Felix with a cute smile on his face. “Yeah.” Felix shrugs and lays down using Changbin as a pillow. 

 

“Told you guys!” Jisung yells throwing a pillow at Jeongjin while everyone laughs. “Hey hey! I didn’t have any ACTUAL doubts about it you jerk!” Jeongjin says while laughing hard. “Calm down guys.” Woojin says walking out of his room and into the living room, only to lay back down on the chair.

 

“You’ve been in your room all day! You need to spend time with us Woojin!” Felix says making a pouty face. “You were just gone for 30 minutes with Changbin how do you know I didn’t come out here then?” Woojin says crossing his arms. “You didn’t!” Bang Chan and Jisung yell at him and laugh when he looks annoyed at them.

 

“Still, I’m tired I need some sleep! Thats all I need!” Woojin says making it over dramatic and looking at Felix. “Drama queen.” Changbin mumbles loud enough for Felix to hear making them both laugh nonstop.

 

“Yup I’m going back to my room now to go back to bed. See you guys later.” Woojin says grabbing an apple from the table before heading back to his room. “Meanie.” Felix mumbles cuddling closer to Changbin. “So.” Jeongjin pauses. “Movie time?” 

 

“YEAH!” Jisung jumps up and down like a over excited kid. “Sure.” Changbin nods, after everyone agrees Jeongjin gets up and puts a movie on while Changbin and Felix are cuddling next to each other with adorable smiles on there faces. “Felix are you still up?” Changbin whispers to him but doesn’t get a response. “He fell asleep, I think I’ll take him to his room.” Changbin says quietly to the others and they nod.

 

As Changbin starts to get up he picks up Felix as well making sure not to wake him up and he carries him to his room and gently sets him down on his bed, pulling the blanket over him and starts to walk away until Felix grabs his arm. “Stay here with me Changbin.” Felix mumbles hardly opening his eyes. “I should go watch the movie with the boys though.” Changbin says smiling cutely at Felix. “No, stay here.” Felix pouts opening his eyes more. “Fine, I’ll stay here.” Changbin says laying down next to him, and then Felix wraps his arms around Changbin and buries his face into Changbin’s chest, both of them soon falling asleep.