Whats happening

The Lost Love (Lee Felix X Seo Changbin)

Disclaimer - I hope you all know that ALL of the 'hate' on Changbin in this book is all a joke, I love all of the Stray Kids members with everything in me and I only wish happiness and success for their future but Changbin really kinda made me and mah bff mad because he's cheating on Felix with Hyunjin. But ye. All the hate on Changbin in this story is all fake.

 

 

 

"Jeongjin! Wake up." Felix whines shaking one of his best friends, they had just debuted a few weeks ago and everyone was Very Tired except for Felix of course, his energy never failed him, but he has felt a little down lately, mainly because he and Changbin weren't as close. 

 

"Ughhh Felix, give me your happiness and excitement for one day! You're always so energetic." Jeongjin whiles throwing a pillow at Felix who laughs and catches it. "Please Jeongjin! I'm bored." Felix says pouting and shaking Jeongjin more. "Okay fine I'm up, I'm so getting payback though!" Jeongjin says standing up slowly and standing there.

 

"Okay, let's go outside!" Felix bounces around excitedly smiling adorably at Jeongjin. "Okay." Jeongjin sighs pulling jeans over his shorts and a shirt on, walking outside into the hallway of the house with Felix.

 

"Breakfast first or just outside?" Felix asks dragging Jeongjin down the hallway with him. "Outside, we can eat later," Jeongjin says using his free hand to go through his hair with his fingers. "Okay!!!" Felix says pushing the front door open and running outside with Jeongjin. "What are we even doing?" Jeongjin asks. "We're sitting down and talking!" Felix says laughing as they walk and sit down next to the porch.

 

 

 

After a little while of talking between Felix and Jeongjin, they see Changbin and Hyunjin walking towards them. "Changbin! Hyunjin! Do you want to sit and talk with us?" Felix asks with a cute smile on his face. "Sure!" Hyunjin says walking towards the two and almost sits down with them until Changbin grabs his arm. "I thought we were gonna hang Hyunjin?" Changbin says not paying attention to Felix.

 

"Oh... Right... I'm sorry Felix... Next time okay?" Hyunjin asks pinching Felix's cheeks. "Right, Okay..." Felix says slowly with his smile fading away when Changbin just walks away like he wasn't there (Bruhhh... If you don't have tears in your eyes I don't know how because even I do. SOS) "What's happening between you two?" Jeongjin asks after Changbin and Hyungjin walk inside, only getting a sad shrug from Felix whos just looking at the ground sadly.

 

"Felix its okay! Don't worry he just had plans." Jeongjin says when Felix doesn't answer and still looks sad. "He's been like this since we did our debut though! I don't know whats happening between us, Jeongjin." Felix says playing with his fingers. "Do you want me to try to talk to him?" Jeongjin asks looking sincerely concerned. "No, he won't care." Felix shrugs. "Felix you know that ain't true. Cheer up!" Jeongjin says slapping his arm making a concerned face. 

 

"He doesn't show if he cares. Also, I've tried to cheer up. I think the most fun I've had since we've debuted was when we went to ASC. Jae and Kevin seriously know how to cheer people up." Felix says smiling when he thinks about ASC. "Yeah, they're funny. You for real need to cheer up though, we miss the happy Felix." Jeongjin says wrapping his arm around Felix's neck and making him laugh.

 

"Ready to go inside yet? I'm slightly hungry now." Felix asks after about 30 minutes of finally cheering up Felix, somewhat at least. "Sure, what do you want to eat?" Jeongjin asks standing up taking Felix's hand and pulling him up as well. "Hm, well its about lunch time. Can we just have some chicken?" Felix asks tilting his head to the side as they walk in. "Sure." Jeongjin says as they walk into the kitchen.

 

As they both eat Hyunjin and Changbin walk into the kitchen. "Hey, Jeongjin would you mind cooking with me? I mean after you're done eating... which you almost are?" Hyunjin asks smiling at Jeongjin. "Sure. Let's go, I'll be back in a bit okay Felix?" Jeongjin asks only getting a smile and nod from him, mainly cause his mouth was full. After the two leave Felix realizes something... He's with Changbin... In a room... Alone... and he's sad, why does he feel like Changbin is just gonna act like he isn't there though?

 

"Changbin can we talk?" Felix mumbles out not looking at him, also not answering him, so his gut feeling was right. All he gets is Changbin to look at him every now and then. "Yeah Felix?" Changbin says after a few minutes of awkward silence. "Huh?" Felix asks slightly of surprised. "You said you wanted to talk. So. Talk." Changbin says looking back up at him from his phone. "O-Oh... Never mind. It's nothing." Felix says smiling shyly, usually, Changbin would say something but this time he just shrugged and looked back down at his phone. Ouch...

 

"Okay, here you go Changbin," Hyunjin says handing Changbin a plate of food, Felix is blushing now because he just now realized he'd been staring at Changbin the whole time. "Yo Felix. Ready to go?" Jeongjin asks as he walks back in. "Uh sure?" Felix says confused, he didn't know they were going anywhere now.

 

“Did he make you upset or something?” Jeongjin asks ask the two walk back outside to Jeongjin’s car. Felix only shrugging in response. “What’d he do?” Jeongjin asks looking at Felix as he starts up the car. “It’s nothing I’m fine.” Felix mumbles putting his seat belt on. “You’re obviously not. I know when you’re lying Felix I’m not dumb.” Jeongjin pinches his cheeks slightly.

 

“I just went brain dead when he talked to me again, and so I forgot what I wanted to say and he didn’t care. It’s honestly nothing.” Felix says looking out the window. “Where are we going?” Felix asks after a few minutes of driving. “You’ll see.” Jeongjin says with a cute smile on his face when he looks at Felix.