Final

Ephemeral Changes

Sejeong has a heart just for her, she shared all of her memories to her and all for her. Loves her, cares for her, walks for her, breathes for her, her life is just her. A love can't be devided even those sharp machete can't tear them apart. All of those who against them remain in closed mouth, they can't do anything when they saw a gold circular thing clutched on their digits. Those days come when they says their vows just like a kindergarten reciting poems in front of those black judging orbs seated in the rows of blaken chairs.

First year doesn't have any problems. Sharing kisses, hugs and moments together is fun. Living in a world, only two if then, not minding those delusional protest against their skin. Many people hates them, bout something felt like home somehow, and that's happen when Sejeong keeps her in her strong arms. It was very exciting, woke up with your love in the morning, and sleep with someone special to you qs a sign of ending their own day. When their pupils were shut, they also dreamt about each other. And woke up again to continue their never ending life and love for each other.

Those past years were fine, full of love and promises. But this was a bit different, it was like remove or tear a small part. They still loved each other but doesn't seem to sparks when their contact. Still sharing kisses, but it felt like they started to fell ill, or one of them had an ill. They even started to break those conversation and keeps secrets on each other. 

Sejeong hates it, she hates when the other girl being cold from her. No more sweet disposition, no more sweet vows, no more sweet cuddle. Ir was only living in a same roof, with a room of stones. Sejeong didn't take enough courage to break those stones. She didn't have any material for that. Getting lost upstate, losing her sane mind and the other was jusg breathing there and doesn't care about the her parter. Seeing the one who love suffer. Sejeong wants make all things right but she didn't have her heart for those and she decided to play dumb and remain quite until her hears her heart yell in pain, swallowed back her tears until let herself broke. Starts to reminisce those memories past back makes her more broken.

Sejeong loved her, loved her even in the most part of her life. They came back on each other's arm in a while, it was because in the warmth of the pure white bed clasping their hands and try to fight until they came back to their own home. Sharing smiles and hugs. They loved each other that much. Sejeong feels bad about these pure white bed and green vividy sheets hanging around, while the surrounding was feels like in a rush. The strong sounds of the machine and those sickening body is scary. And much more scary in her loved one is one of those thing they used to gather with tears, laying in a cubical structure full of flowers and prayers. She assumed herself that it wont going to happen because she knows that her loved is a string girl. 

But it happened, the very last time their kissed. Kissed in tears, until she feel that the lips of other was lifeless. And that time when there's many persom came in to the room wearing a pure white inform and a stethoscope hanging in his neck. And at that time Sejomg cried and still can't beleive that, it was their very last moment. And thier never ending story came to an end. So she walks home alone and still remembering the very first time they walks into this house hand im hand, and now she walks alone holding an imaginary hand of her bride. She looked at this house, when the time they make many memories in this actual place.

She smiled when she entered into the house, those doors was blaming some ephemeral things thay she didn't know. Cause she only know that she feel inlove so hard and know it was hitting her heart so hard. She feels cold a coldness of missing someone and that someona was never coming back. That time when he press the light switch and still she saw darkness until inside an unfamiliar door has a piece of light. She smiled as she takes a walks towards that door, thinking it was a best to do, open it and accepts her faits. As she walks into it... Their story ends.

Atleast Sejeong loved Chungha very much