It's Okay It's Love

Broken Promise That You Made
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina was born with weak heart ever since she was young, she is always going back and forth to the hospital until she finally could find a match heart transplant.

She met the girl who agreed to be her heart donor, she looked so pale as Mina visited her for the last time.

"Thank you so much, ms. Yoo"

"I just hope i could say my last farewell to my girlfriend for the last time... "

"Uh, she isn't here?"

"She can't be here... "

"... Oh, i'm so sorry"

"Please... If you happen to meet my girlfriend one day, tell her i'm sorry"

"Ehh? You're not going to say how much you love her?"

"....i can't... I made a big mistake and i wish she could just hating me instead... "

"..."

Mina watched the girl slowly closing her eyes as the doctors are standing around her. She can't help but tears up a little.

"Thank you...ms. Yoo"

******

The timid Mina that usually afraid of height now amazed at herself for climbing up the tree that is in the backyard of Jihyo's house. She grins proudly as she hums a song.

Jihyo hears the melody that she and Jeongyeon usually sing at the car during their night date. She bites her lower lip as she tries to shake that image away.

Do you see my heart? Why is it love? I was never gonna fall in love again I'm such a fool 

She watches how Mina showing her gummy smile as she keep climbing up to the higher branch.

"Yah, are you a monkey or something?  That will be dangerous, don't go further"

"Kekeke, look i'm no longer afraid of height"

"Yah, be careful. Just get down, it's lunch time"

"Eyyy, you ain't fun Park Jihyo"

"Myoui Mina just come back here or i'll kill you"

"But~"

Mina is still pouting as she listen to what Jihyo says. Jihyo just notices that Mina is more obedient than the troublemaker Yoo Jeongyeon. She chuckles softly though she feel a bit sad too.

"You're okay?"

"I'm okay,  i'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter