End

A Fool...

 

Yoo Jeongyeon is an idiot, a complete fool. At least thats what she thinks of herself ever since Mina got together with that copycat kid, Ms. Son Chaeyoung.

 

Why copycat? Well that kid cut her hair just as short as Jeongyeon, uses boyish clothes just like her, try to be a No-Jam just like, just like her.

 

How could that copycat just snatch Mina away right under her nose?

 

Almost 2 years after Mina said she was dating, and Jeongyeon still can't cope with it

 

She can't cope with Mina smiling at her cellphone like a fool, because she knows it's because of chaeyoung.

 

She can't cope with the fact..

 

“You're the first person I told”

 

That she is not the first choice anymore, Chaeyoung is the first person she calls now.

 

She can't see that gummy smile from the front side anymore, because it's never direct to her.

 

Jeongyeon can't cope with the fact that Myoui Mina now loves Son Chaeyoung, not her.

 

“What does that damn copycat have, that I don't have?”

 

Was it because she wasn't a Artist like Chaeyoung?

 

Was it because she didn't know how to rap?

 

Was it because she didn't have a damn dimple?

 

What made someone who copys her, more special than her?

 

I'm completely in love with her”

 

A fool..

 

“She makes me the happiest person ever!!”

 

An completely idiot..

 

“You know Jeongyeon… someday I want you to be my bridesmaid,

After all you are my best friend.”

 

The worst part of not getting the person you love to love you back, is keeping loving them even after they find someone else to love.

 

Even worse is knowing somewhere in the past that person loved you… and you didn't care about it.

 

Yoo Jeongyeon is a fool, a complete fool...