Chaeyoung

A Fool...

Son Chaeyoung was always the quiet kid, from primary school till the first year of middle school when she met her Loud af, Crazy af, Rebellious af, and surprisingly a good pianist Best Friend Kim Dahyun.

Dahyun had just moved with her family to the house next door when they first meet, well when Dahyun just randomly got inside her house using the window and yelled at her face

HEY KID I'M DAHYUN, MOM SAID I COULD COME HERE AND ASK YOU TO GO PLAY WITH ME!

It would be a lie to say Chaeyoung wasn't scared as hell in that Moment, actually she just made a mad dash into her room as soon as Dahyun stopped yelling. Don't blame her, chaeyoung is sure anyone would do the same. From Inside her room she could just hear Dahyun’s mother getting inside, using the front door like any other normal human being, and scolding Dahyun on how it was not cool yelling in little kids face. Honestly an unforgettable day..

After Chaeyoung was sure Dahyun wasn't some lunatic killer after her, I mean come on, they kinda became friends and surely after some years best of friends.

She was still the quiet kid for sure but definitely not like before, being friends with Kim Dahyun was anything but a quiet ride, from jumping of a random person's roof to the pool till pranking random people in the park.

What's good in life if you can't have fun?
That might be the only thing chaeyoung agrees in with Dahyun

Talking about fun, Chaeyoung had tons of it in High school. Dahyun being older, was one year ahead of her when she go into her first year, chaeyoung would never admit it but she was kinda hoping for Dahyun to fail her first year just so she didn't have to be alone, well lucky was in her side because she didn't had to be alone, it wasn't Dahyun but it was someone who turned out be just as important for her.

Chou Tzuyu was an awkward kid, tall monster, too honest for her own good, smart as hell kinda of friend

Hey shortie, you let your pencil fall down, here

Not to mention she is a rude but nice kinda person too. Well, she made a nice addition to their newly proclaimed trio status.

With High school also comes Crushes and Relationships every teenager wants to have, minus Son Chaeyoung, she was an exception.

Few months after meeting Tzuyu, Dahyun meet Sana, a Transfer student from Japan who was absolutely cute, a flirt queen and just as crazy as Dahyun. Sana and Dahyun were a cute couple, who just couldn't get their hands of each other, they are still like that even after years. Just like Tzuyu , Sana was also an good addition to their now called Squad.

After Sana, who was one year older than Dahyun, Graduated she went to a big University which as 4 hours away from their city, The younger trio of course got sad because they aren't going to see their cumsly friend so often anymore, especially the girlfriend, but they're happy Sana got in the university she wanted.

Now, now kids I'll be going soon, but I'm definitely expecting you there soon to keep me company, ok?”

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were naturally nerds, they got A+ easily, but Kim Dahyun was a disaster, to be honest if it aren't for that deep kiss Sana gave her before leaving, Dahyun probably wouldn't have passed her whole last year studying harder than everyone like she did.

OH MY GOD, BLOW DOWN TO THE QUEEN YOU %@+_- , I'M GOING TO SANA'S UNIVERSITY AAAAAAAAAAAA

After Dahyun miraculously passed to Sana's University, the two nerds from the group already knew where they were going to after graduation, also JYP University was a very good place to study at, one of the top 3 in the country. The younger duo knew that as they used to visit the SaiDa couple a lot in the campus, in which one of these times, Tzuyu meet her now girlfriend, Jihyo.

Park Jihyo was a big eyed, nice and gorgeous girl who made Tzuyu trip just like Sana on their first met.

OH MY GOD, ARE YOU OK??

There's is no need to say that instead of helping her, her “best friends” were laughing like the world's best joke had just been told. That was the most embarrassing moment in Tzuyu’s life for sure. But definitely left an impression right?

All her best friends were dating, but Chaeyoung wasn't jealous or anything, dating wasn't like that important for she said.

What do you mean, Chaeyoungie?!?! Of course it's important! Don't worry baby, Sana-unni will find you a girlfriend!!
.
.
.
Or a boyfriend, now that I think about it, what do you prefer chaeng?

To be honest, Chaeyoung didn't know what to answer her unni at that time, so she just said that she was biual, it was a mistake. Sana tried to match Chaeyoung with various girls and boys from her University whenever the younger duo dropped by, the kid had met at least ten people by the time she got tired of it.

UNNI I SWEAR, ONE MORE DATE AND I'M NOT COMING BACK HERE

Sana eventually gave up, will just try it again when you start studying here she said

Now, all four of them are in college, the younger duo easily passed the entrance exam, just as expected. They decided to rent an ridiculous expensive 4 room apartment near campus, because as Dahyun said

Chaeyoung is rich, let's just go for it"

Chaeyoung’s parents actually liked the apartment, bought it and gave it to chaeyoung as a graduation gift

Guess who is going to live with you for 4 more years?? Kim God Hyun that's right

Sattan is going to be here for a long time too, Chaeyoungie!

Wow

Her buddys are ridiculous,

You are ridiculous, by the way the biggest room is mine

She loves them anyway.

Chaeyoung decided to take Art as her Major as the girl was extremely talented in it, she loved everything about Art, the history behind it as well. The only thing she Hates is that Art History class are at 10am in the morning on a Saturday, come on who has morning classes on Saturdays, that's inhuman.

Well, you could say it was her fault that she got that schedule. Usually Art Majors take this class in week days as it's part of their main subjects, but as the school demands students to take a completely different subject that has nothing to do with their major every semester, There's an extra Art history class on Saturdays usually for those students who are busy the entire week with their own majors.

Can't believe there's no space left in week days classes, how the hell did that happened?!? Knew I shouldn't have waited until the last day to choice the classes I wanted!! URHGG!!


That, ladies and gentlemens is Son Chaeyoung completely frustrated at 9:30 am walking to her classroom. No one was in there when she walked in, as expected, there's still half an hour before the class starts, so she got various choices on where to sit.

“Let's just go with one in the middle

After sitting down, she started to scroll down her timeline on Twitter looking for interesting things but of course all she got was Dahyun tweeting in all her randomish language, Sana tweeting about how she loves her Dubu and Tzuyu saying people should just die. A normal day indeed.

Why do I even talk to them?

After locking her phone, she looked up and saw that the class was starting to fill up and soon enough all seats would be taken. To be honest Chaeyoung was a little scared today, for all that she knew she could be sitting in someone's seat. Of course that was all Dahyun’s fault. If things went her way, she would have been in this class since last week, possibly made some new friends and wouldn't be freaking out right now. But of course Dahyun had to cook. One spoon of Dahyun's special soup had Chaeyoung heading to the hospital and 2 days off college.

 Chaeyoung was soon taken of her thoughts by the sound of a chair being pulled right next to her. She looked up to see who it was and boy, that was beauty on another level.

Hello, my name is Mina. Hope you don't mind me sitting right here

 Well , she have a nice smile too.

I-I'm Chaeyoung, Son Chaeyoung