Some just have a twisted sense of beauty

Dolls, Blood, and Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo liked all things beautiful. Call him a philocalist, he likes that word because it describes him just right. 

Kyungsoo likes his dolls, they have this thing about them that makes him....what do you call it..? Happy? Yes, yes that's it. Kyungsoo loves dolls. 

Kyungsoo never was comfortable actual living humans. He doesn't mind though. Because all his dolls are there for him. No he is not bored, yes he does have friends. 

Kyungsoo doesn't know when did it started, but he is always happy to be around the dolls and their lifeless eyes that let's him know they aren't judging him. 

Kyungsoo carefully the doll's hair, as it stares into nothing. It's quiet, yet Kyungsoo doesn't mind. Silence is golden. Kyungsoo places a small kiss on the doll's head. "Be good, I'll be back." He told the doll, before he leaves the room, closing the door behind hin gently. He doesn't want to disturb his favorite doll. The doll that is so much bigger than him, it's little smile on its handsome face only reserve for Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo may be a little selfish per say because he keeps the doll all to himself while there were other dolls around. 

Kyungsoo walks quietly walk down the halls of his house, so quiet except for the sound of the wind from the outside. Kyungsoo isn't alone at all, he doesn't feel lonely at all. 

Not all when his daddy is coming home soon. Maybe because he loves that doll so much is probably because the doll looks like his daddy. A special gift his daddy said. Kyungsoo hurries along, when he hears the door open. "Kyungsoo?" A deep baritone voice calls, Kyungsoo can't stop himself from running to his daddy. Even if daddy had said that good boy's doesn't run around the house. "Daddy!" He chirp as he runs into the strong arms of his daddy. A chuckle can be heard and Kyungsoo falls deeper in love. 

"What have my baby been doing?" Chanyeol asks, tilting the boy's head up by the chin and kisses his sweet plump lips. Kyungsoo smiles, a thousand worth smile that Chanyeol loves. "I have been playing with my friends!" Chanyeol hums, scooping his little baby up from the ground, immediately Kyungsoo wraps his arms around his neck. "Ah, are you enjoying their company?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter