happier (sequel)

say something
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the end, he was happy.

I remembered how I hurt him, how I make him cry, how unfair and cruel I was to him, how greedy and pathetic I was, he didn’t even shout at me, nor did he blinked. I broke him.

When he found out about my affair with jaemin, he stayed blank, emotionless, I guess he was used to my cruel and selfish acts by those days, I never kissed him, touched him, looked at him, I was ashamed of myself and…….I took him for granted, all the love, patience, attention and care he gave me, I took all of them for granted. I broke him.

When I kissed him goodbye, I could see his broken eyes, tears falling out of his broken eyes, I hurt him, the moment I walked out the door. I broke him.

He just let me go away away from his life because he was tired, he gives neither insults nor curses thrown at me because he was tired, he loved me but he was tired of loving me. I broke him.

I, Lee Jeno broke Huang Renjun’s heart to pieces.

Years have passed since our goodbye, I knew renjun is a strong person despite his small and fragile posture, I knew, he’d moved on, but I know…what I did was going to scar his memories forever. But I knew renjun always finds his way to be strong.

Jaemin and I didn’t last long, after I officially left renjun for him. I got a job at London to teach dance for a top music industry, not missing the opportunity, I left for London, jaemin and I tried to make our relationship work, we really tried but at the end, long distance relationships seldom work, I was busy as hell and jaemin has things to do as well, in the end we decided to end our relationship, despite my ugly affair with jaemin we ended on good terms, we are friends now.

I went back to Seoul to visit my parents for a few months. Or…. maybe another reason as well.

Now I’m standing here at the restaurant where I’d met him, the person whose heart I’d broke and I don’t know if fate decided to play petty tricks on me or it was just a coincidence, he was there, he sitting at his usual seat, reading a novel like always, round glasses perched to his nose as he sips his coffee while concentrating, cappuccino I suppose, his skin was fair as always, he was beautiful as always, he didn’t see me though because he was concentrated on his book. I had no balls to talk to him, don’t judge me, you know I don’t deserve him.

I sat on a bench 2 rows adjacent to his, his phone rang, his eyes lit up when he looked at it, well it must be someone new, he answered cheerfully, his voice was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter