Chapter 2

Unexpected Love

"What did you do last weekend?" Seulgi asked me while munching her food.

"Sleep, Balckpink, Eat, blackpink, take a bath, blackpink, then sleep,..then blackpink" I told her while playing my phone. Actually not playing but searching for blackpink meh. Everything is blackpink. My phone case my wall paper I even joined blinks fandom. 

"its very hot here in Jeju! Aish why did mom even plan to stay here." Seulgi told me while sulking. Oh I forgot to say yes we're living here in Jeju. Actually both of our family stays at Seoul but because of business seulgi's mom and my mom planned to go here and live for a year. 

"Yah. Stop sulking. Just finish your food" I told her. Then she pouted. 

"Y/N I'm just going to the bathroom" 

"okay" i opened my phone again to look for some update about the blackpink house. I scroll down and saw something that made my heart beats so fast. 

*BLACKPINK VACATION ON JEJU ISLAND*

Omo! They're going here! Omo what will I do. Go to the airport and take a picture of them? Aish many fans will go there also. My heart is beating so fast I feel so excited! Do I have a chance to meet them? What if they're far away from here? I have school. Hayss. School .  But Rose, Jennie. Lisa, jisoo. They're more important than school! Thinking about seeing Blackpink especially Rośe makes me in cloud 9, ohh my cheeks are burning. 

"Yah Y/N! You're spacing out again. You okay? Your cheeks are red" seulgi asked me worriedly. Oh didn't even notice she's back. 

"Oh? Ahh I'm okay hahaah. Seulgi ah" I called her 

"oh? Wae"

I was about to tell her when the bell rang. What a great interruption.

"nothing let's go." Then we proceeded to our next class. Arts

Our class ends early because of some errands that happened. Thank god. We're walking home seulgi keeps on blabbering things I can't understand what she's saying cause my thoughts were eating me again when suddenly I bumped into someone. Causing my books and things to fall.

" Im sorry I'm sorry I wasn't looking, I'm sorry" I told that person while bowing then I picked up my things and look for the person that I bumped too. I don't know if he's a man or a woman. She/he is fully covered with mask and a hoody.

"It's okay. I'm sorry also I wasn't looking on the road. Mianhe" unknown person.

ahhh she's a SHE. I was going to ask her why is she fully covered when suddenly..

*mom's calling*

"yoboseyo?" 

"Y/N I'm not going home later. I have to fly back to Seoul to get some files. I left my ATM at home. You can go shopping if you want. I'll be home after a Week maybe 2 weeks. Be home early, Iloveyouuu daughter" 

"okay mom. Be careful there. I'm going to miss you" I told her. But no. I'm happy because I can do whatever I want!

"we're going. I'm sorry again" I told her. Then we started walking away going home. I'm so happy.

Authors Pov

little did Y/N know, she left her I.D card. We're her address contact Number and where her school is.

"Oh she left her card! Hmmm. Y/N." Unknown person

"Chaeyoung What took you so long" another unknown person with fierce eyes asked