Chapter 1

Unexpected Love

"Y/NNNNNNN!" My mom shouted. She always shouts at me even though we're just near to each other.  Hayssss! I remember I have a class. omo! I'm late! Aisshhh that's why she's shouting at me again. I' watched BLACKPINK house last night till 3:00 am that explains why I woke up late. 

"Yah Eomma! No need to shout I can hear you!" I shouted back. My eyes were closing then suddenly my door opened with a loud bang.

"yah! You kid! It's already 7:15 am! Your class starts at 7:00! What are you doing last night huh?! You kept on laughing what the hell are you watching?! Aisha jinjja! You're also like this when you're in your junior year! You didn't even change! Aishhh! What will I do to you!" My mom shouted at me. 

"Ohh mianhe omma. Blackpink is just the best" I grinned at my mom

"yah you-" before she says something else I run to my bathroom to take a bath. I open my phone and press spotify. I played blackpink "As if it's your last" now I'm dancing. I change into my school uniform clothes and bid goodbye to my mom. School time.

At school:

i was walking in the hallway when my best friend shouts at me and tackled me. What with the shouting people!

"Y/N! I miss youuuuuuu!" she showered some kiss on my face

"yah! Stop that! gross!" I told her but she just laugh at me. We're like this since we're in our sophomore years. Oh forgot to introduce you my bestfriend Seulgi. 

"But seriously bro? Your mom called me. She asked me who's that blackpink you're addicted to. Because you keep on waking up late" seulgi told me. Then suddenly she laugh so damn loud. 

" omyghad! Our little Y/N is a fan girl of blackpink!" She squealed then laugh at me. my cheeks turned red because of embarrassment. Aish jinjja

"Wae?! They're the best! Also their songs. It's very unique! Rośe is very beautiful yah know, my chipmunk" I told her dreamingly. Haaaays. If I can just meet you in person, I'll be the happiest but I'll be more happy so happy when you'll be mine- 

*slap*

i was awaken by my thought with a slap. Ouch seulgi yah!

"why did you do that?!" I shouted at my bestfriend

"Cause you're spacing out and didn't even realize we're 5 minutes late you fool!" Seulgi shouted back

oh the effect of blackpink in my life. I can't even meet them though. I just shrugged it off and went to out first subject class.  History.

*riiing riiing*

oh that's the que for break time. I didn't even listen to our teacher though. Cause I searched for blackpink and fangirl to them. I also saw that they're going to have their 7 months vacation, oooooh nice. 

"Yah Y/N lets go. I'm hungry Pali Pali" seulgi cries out

"yeah yeah I'm coming " I removed my headset and put it in my bag and followed Seulgi.