Messing With Fate

The Eye

Seokmin is still in shock, with a mix of confusion. 

"Be safe."

"Can you sleep on his condo, just tonight?"

"Seokmin, be safe."

He was busy scrolling on his phone, looking for new memes when a news caught his eye. 

"Massacre in one of the Carat Buildings."

He froze, after reading the headline and had a mind battle if he should read the article or not. 

But he did. 

Confirming that it was really his residence building, his breathing hitched. 

Jihoon told him to be safe, right? 

How did he---- nope it was just a coincidence right? Right! 

Suddenly, his phone rang. 

It was his mother. 

+++
Jihoon could feel his heart beating fast, reading the article, he doesn't know if he should be relieved, cause Seokmin is safe or be worried, because this is the first time that he changed someone's fate. 

He lay on his bed as soon as he heard the rain falling heavily. 

The lightning struck followed by a thunder, startling him. 

He hugged his knees and covered himself using the blanket. 

The power went out, Jihoon shrieked. 

"You made a big mistake Jihoon..."

Jihoon closed his eyes, and shrink into the bed, the voice is deep and hoarse. 

It takes him a minute to notice something wet streaming down his face. 

Tears. 

His tears. 

"You shouldn't have mess with Fate."

+++

"Destiny! What should we do?"

"Present calm down!"

It takes him a few minutes to calm Present, who is shaking in fear. 

Destiny look at the screen, and sighed. He took a powder on his bag and sprinkled it into the lake. The screen disappeared. 

"He messed with Fate, he need to face the consequences."

"But Fate might kill him!"

That send chills down into Destiny's spine. 

It's true. 

He's not gonna lie. 

But, Fate might really kill Jihoon. 

+++

He tried his best not to make a sobbing sound. 

Calming thyself, he took deep breaths, assuring himself that it was just an imagination, even though he could still hear the voice clearly. 

His phone ringed. 

The voices stopped.

Jihoon carefully reached out his phone which is on the small table beside his bed, who knows someone might jumped before he could even got it. 

Fortunately no one jumped. 

He answered the phone, his fingers still shaking. 

"Hello Han! Where the hell are you?"

Jihoon's eyebrows creased, he is sure that this guy called the wrong number. 

"Hello." Jihoon answered, voice hoarse. 

"Oh my ghod! Jeonghan are you crying because of that Eunbi girl again? I swear to hell---"

Jihoon could only snort, the guy had deep calming voice and with those words he slowly started to think that he is a girly man. 

"And throw your body into the pits of hell. Joshua will even help me, of course he will, he's a good friend."

"Uhhmm... Sorry."

"And you'll just say sorry? After all the things I said? Just sorry?"

"This is not Jeong--- what is it again? Jeongguk? Yeah, this is not Jeongguk."

There was a complete silence before he heard the guy talk again. 

"Uhh... Jeonghan is this a prank?"

"Sorry, but who is Jeonghan?"

"... That kid gave me the wrong number again--- oh sorry. It's just that--- never mind, I'm so sorry this won't happen again."

"Wait---"

"Yes?"

"What is your name?"

"Why do you want my name? Oh, are you my stalker?"

If Jihoon is eating right now he surely will choked. 

"Excuse me?"

"Oh come on, I knew you are our stalker, I mean we're handsome, especially me their leader." Then he laughs, Jihoon could feel himself smiling

"I am just asking your name."

"Why? I can only think that you are my stalker pretending not to know me."

Jihoon could that the guy is grinning right now. 

"Are you sure? I'm just asking your name cause I wanna know who is the idiot that called the wrong number and when someone asks his name he thought that it's his stalker, not thinking that might be a killer."

He heard the guy scoffed, "Fine, my name is S---"

The called ended, Jihoon frowned and glared at his phone which is already shutting down. 

Atleast the rain stopped.