Final

Was I not enough?

2 years have past since I last saw Tzuyu, I missed him, he was so good to me, but I betrayed him, I hurt him and he no longer wanted anything to do with me.

 

After these 2 years I decided how important he was to me, I hated myself for only realising how important he was when he left.

 

I tried to contact him but I guess he blocked my number.

 

Flashback

Tzuyu’s POV

 

As I was driving home I called Chaeyoung he is my best friend. I called him because he got his heart broken by his ex girlfriend Somi but then he met Mina and now they’re happy together.

 

I talked to Chaeyoung for a long time because I have no one else to talk to, he gave me advice and I made the decision to cut Sana from my life.

 

End of Flashback

Sana’s POV

 

I really wanted to talk to Tzuyu because I missed him so much. I had Chaeyoung’s number so I called him.

 

“Hi this is Son Chaeyoung”

“Uh...H-hi Chaeyoung do you know where Tzuyu is?” I asked him

“...”

“Please, I need to talk to him” I pleaded

“Sa-Sana I don’t think he wants to talk to you”

“I will try to fix things with him”

“Fine, but if you break his heart one more thing you’re dead to me”

End of phone call

 

He sent Tzuyu’s new number to me and I texted him to meet me at the park (not the car park) He agreed since he wanted to know why a stranger has his number.

 

No one’s POV

Sana was waiting at the park for Tzuyu, she then saw a tall figure coming closer to her “Tzuyu!” Sana shouted causing Tzuyu to look at her “Sana what are you doing here? I suppose to be meeting someone” Tzuyu asked “Tzuyu, that person is me” Sana explained. Tzuyu looked at her with a blank face and turned around about to leave when Sana grabbed his wrist stopping him from walking.

 

Tzuyu glared at Sana hoping to make Sana let go but she didn’t, “Tzuyu ah” Sana said softly “I know you hate me but I want to still be friends” Sana said while looking straight in his eyes.

 

Tzuyu’s eyes widen thinking about Sana’s request, “Sana I’m not mad at you but we can’t be friends” Tzuyu said coldly, “Waee!” Sana whined “If you’re not mad at me why can’t we still be friends” Sana asked.

 

Tzuyu sighed “Because I can no longer feel anything towards you” Tzuyu said “I don’t hate you, I don’t dislike you either, I just nothing you” Tzuyu said with evident pain in his voice “We can’t be friends because I no longer feel anything towards you” Sana felt her world crashing down when Tzuyu said that, Tzuyu no longer had any feelings towards Sana.

 

“Babe!” They both heard a voice from behind Sana, Tzuyu smiled at who was coming to towards him, they hugged and the girl stretched her hand out to Sana “Hi, I’m Im Nayeon Tzuyu’s girlfriend” The girl said. Sana felt pain hit her chest when the girl introduced herself as Tzuyu’s girlfriend “H-Hi I’m Minatozki Sana” Sana said while stuttering “Tzuyu’s old gi-“ “friend, she is my old friend” Tzuyu stopped Sana and gave Sana a stare.

 

They stood in an awkward silence when Nayeon decided to break the silence, “Well nice to meet you but I think we have to go now, we have something booked” Nayeon said apologetically “O-oh okay sorry for bothering you” Sana said still stuttering.

 

Nayeon clung to Tzuyu’s arm and they both walked away. Sana felt so much pain seeing that Tzuyu already moved on. She remembered when she felt with Mark leaving Tzuyu by himself, now the tables have turned Tzuyu with with Nayeon leaving Sana by herself.

 

“Is this the pain Tzuyu had always been through?” Sana asked herself “It hurts so much, how could I let Tzuyu feel this” Sana said while dropping a while tears.

 

“I’m sorry Tzuyu ah for hurting you” Sana whispered “Although you will not remain with me you will remain in my heart” Sana sobbed.

 

She began walking away, little did she know someone was listening to her talk.

 

“I already forgave you but I can’t stand to see you in pain while seeing me with Nayeon” The voice whispered “Although you cannot see me, I will and forever always be there” The voice cracked.

“I love you Sana, too much that I choose to let you go”

 

 

 

Okay I know that last chapter is the end but I added another chapter for everyone, sorry but this is the last chapter. Sorry if anyone is unhappy with this. Be sure to support my new up coming books.

 

Author signing out