Goodbye

Was I not enough?

No One’s POV

Sana finally arrived at the carpark and saw Tzuyu leaning against his car.

Sana ran to him and gave him a peck on the cheek. “Ah sorry Tzuyu ah I didn’t realise the time” Sana apologised giving him another peck on the cheek. Tzuyu just smiled at her trying to ease the tension. 

Sana looked around the carpark “Tzuyu ah why did you want us to meet here?” Sana asked. Tzuyu looked at her thinking about how she will react when he tells her. “Sana yah” Tzuyu said “Remember that time at the river you promised me that you will love me forever?” Tzuyu said looking into her eyes, Sana was shocked on the sudden question “Of course Tzuyu, why?” Sana said while trying to figure out what Tzuyu was gonna say next.

”Are you still keeping that promise?” Tzuyu asked still looking into his girlfrind’s eyes, Sana looked away from Tzuyu’s eyes to avoid his stare, “Ne” Sana said quietly, but Tzuyu knew that Sana sounded unsure about her answer. Tzuyu looked at the other cars “So now you only love me?” Tzuyu asked, “Tzuyu ah why are you asking me all of these questions!” Sana shouted making Tzuyu flinch, Tzuyu finally couldn’t handle it anymore he decided to unleash his pain on Sana.

”Because I know you’re cheating on me!” Tzuyu shouted back, “You tell me you love me and then go off with somebody else!” Sana was shocked at his answer, Tzuyu looked away from Sana, “Tzu...Tzuyu ah, you knew?” Sana softly asked, “Of course I knew, in fact I knew for a long time, you go off having fun with Mark” Tzuyu calmed down.

”I always knew, but my heart says it wants you, but my mind says to leave you” Tzuyu said “I always ignored the pain of you with him, because I loved you, but everytime you go off with him I start to question if you love me” Tzuyu’s voice cracked “I have suffered pain because of you, but I choose to ignore it because of you, now Sana yah, tell me if you love me” Tzuyu said.

Sana couldn’t answer, everything Tzuyu had said shocked her, the fact that Tzuyu knew all this time but chose to say nothing because of his love for her. “I... d-do l-love you” Sana stuttered, since Sana stuttered he knew Sana wasn’t sure. “Sana, was my love not enough to make you stay?” Tzuyu said trying to hide his tears, “Your love was enough Tzuyu, but I wanted to try something new” Sana replied “If you wanted to try something new then I wasn’t enough” Tzuyu’s voice cracked again.

”Sana... I think we should break... u-“ “NO!” Sana stopped him, he turned his head to her, “Tzuyu ah my sorry, I do love you and I do want you, come on let’s fix this” Sana pleaded, Tzuyu clenched his jaw “Sana, I want you to find someone that can satisfy all your needs and that can give you more love than I ever could” Tzuyu reasoned “But I need you” Sana begged “You don’t need me, I’m nothing” “So let’s break up” Tzuyu said softly causing Sana to cry hug Tzuyu, “Don’t leave Tzuyu ah, I love you!” Sana said while sobbing, Tzuyu removed her hands and grabbed his ex-girlfriend’s cellphone... and dialed Mark’s number.

Phonecall

This is Mark’s font

This is Tzuyu’s font

”Mark, come pick up Sana at the carpark”

What happend? Is she okay?” Mark questioned

”Ne... just pick her up”

End of call

“Sana, Mark will pick you up, be safe okay?” Tzuyu said coldly.

Sana wiped her tears because she didn’t want to look like she was crying in front of Mark. Mark arrived to pick Sana up. He stayed in his car to wait for Tzuyu and Sana’s business to be finished up.

”Tzuyu ah I promise one day I will get you back” Sana said under her breath and walked to Mark’s car, but Tzuyu heard what Sana said he went back into his car and drove away “Don’t make promises you can’t keep, Sana yah” Tzuyu whispered.

 

 

I have showed this story to my friends and they begged me to make one more chapter (my friends don’t have an acc on here) I will consider making one more chapter!

Signing out