She lied

Was I not enough?

Tzuyu’s POV

 I knew Sana was cheating on me, cause I caught her, but she didn’t notice me.

Flashblack

I came home from work and saw shoes, I recognised those shoes they were Mark’s and his clothes were scattered all over Sana and I’s apartment.

i refused to believe Sana was cheating on me so I left the apartment.

I came back and saw Mark leaving the apartment building with a smile on his face. He walked past me and I recognised the scent it was one of Sana’s perfumes that I got for her as a present.

When I got to the apartment I saw Sana watching TV. That’s when i noticed their were hickeys on her neck. I asked her if she did anything while I was gone. She said no, I asked her if she had any people over, she said no.

It was late at night so Sana looked at me and gave me a peck on the cheek and said “I’m going to bed, are you gonna join me?”

I looked at her with and said I was going to watch TV first, she pouted and caressed my neck and left to go to bed.

The only reason I said no was to hide my anger. I was made at her for lying, but I couldn’t leave her, i couldn’t scold her, I couldn’t do anything.

So I kept my mouth shut.

End of Flashback

Present: In The Morning

I woke up and from sleeping on the couch, I slept on the couch because Sana came home drunk last night and Mark took her home. I went to change her clothes and saw new hickeys all over her body.

I couldn’t sleep beside her becaus of that. She woke up “Goodmorning babe” she said in a i-just-woke-up voice “Hey” i told her  without looking at her becaus of last night. She noticed me not looking at her “Babe,” she whined “Why are you not looking at me?” She said. “It’s nothing” I told her, she smiled at me and pecked me on the lips. “Babe Mark invite me to go bowling, is that okay?” She asked. Deep down I wanted to say no but I couldn’t bring myself to say it so I said yes.

She smiled showered got dressed up pecked my lips once again and left. Dammit why is she like this? She says she loves me  then goes off with Mark.  This has been happening for 6 months, I then decided to finally let her go.

To finally let go of someone I loved.