Chapter 2

Into Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No thank you.”

Lucas’ jaw almost dropped.

Surely, he must have heard him wrongly…right?

There is no possible way anyone would reject a date offer from THE Lucas. Girls AND boys would kill to get a chance to go out with him. Did this cutie just outright rejected him…?

Lucas opened his mouth to ask him again when he got interrupted by the bell, indicating everyone’s favourite period, lunchtime. Lucas gathered his books in a rush and before he knew it, Jungwoo was already pulled by Doyoung towards the cafeteria.

‘I must have heard him wrong.’

Not wanting to give up so soon, Lucas stumbled his way to the cafeteria to find the cutie seated together with Doyoung and Jaehyun. Lucas smirked as he made his way to the table. He casually took a seat next to Jungwoo and gave him the best smile he had ever practiced, which he had tested to be a winning solution to every problem in his life.

“Hey Lucas, this is Jungwoo. The new kid. I hope you don’t mind me asking them to sit here wi-“ Jaehyun was rudely stopped by a palm to his face as Lucas turned his gaze back to Jungwoo.

“Hello again cutie. Correct me if I’m wrong but I heard you said that you weren’t interested in going out with me just now. It must have been all the screaming of my fans lately. They are making my hearing go a little haywire,” Lucas jokes as he adoringly looked at Jungwoo stuffing his face with his bento set. Jungwoo’s cheeks were filled to the brim and he looked like a puppy if Lucas were to be honest. He was just so cute with his innocent eyes and his squishable cheeks. Lucas wanted nothing more than to tuck the smaller guy under his chin and stick his nose into his fluffy grey hair and just nuzzle him to dea-

--cough, cough—

Jungwoo coughed as he choked on a piece of chicken. A bottle of water was immediately opened for him faster than the speed of light. Worry was evident in Lucas’s eyes as he lightly tapped the guy on the back.

“Ya, eat slowly.” Lucas softly nagged.

Jaehyun smirked as he noticed how whipped Lucas was. Never has his friend ever shown so much consideration towards someone, especially if said person was basically a stranger.

“Thank you, Lucas. Uhh…regarding the question you asked…you didn’t hear wrongly…” Jungwoo timidly said, scared that Lucas might get mad at him.

“WHAT???”

Shock was an understatement to how Lucas was feeling right now. This was the first rejection he had ever received in his life and getting it from this exact cutie was not as easy as it seems.

“But why not?” Lucas by now was freaked out, to say the least. Even though he had only met the guy for a few hours, he couldn’t deny the bitter feeling residing in his heart. “Oh my god, is this what they call a heartbreak?” Lucas turned to Jaehyun, shaking his shoulders, demanding for an answer.

“Stop being so dramatic Lucas. Jungwoo doesn’t even know you. I wouldn’t go out on a date with you too, if I were him.” Jaehyun scoffed, looking towards Doyoung for agreement in which said guy nods his head agreeably.

“True. Jungwoo seems like a shy and innocent guy. You got to give him some time Lucas.” Doyoung said as he pointed out towards Jungwoo, who was now trying hard to get his jello out of the cup without it slipping off his spoon, not even listening to the conversation about him. Lucas heart almost died again as he sees the smaller guy struggling with his jello. His heart wanted to cry but at the same time he wanted to scream for joy as he sees the cute aF guy sitting next to him. With a final sigh, he took the jello cup away and began to spoon-feed Jungwoo himself.

“Lucas, I can eat it myself,” Jungwoo began as he tried to reach back for his jello but was shushed by the blonde as he continued to feed him. Jungwoo decided to just let him do it as he was having problems with the jello for a good 5 minutes.

“Oh Jungwoo-ya, don’t forget about the school tour we are having later after school,” Doyoung reminded Jungwoo, succesfully breaking the couple's moment, much to Lucas' dismay.

“What school tour?” Lucas piqued in. He suddenly had a newfound interest in everything that is related to the topic that is Jungwoo.

“I’m giving Jungwoo a tour of the school later today. The school is so massive, I wouldn’t want him to get lost in the school compound.”

“Ohh…but Doyoung, don’t you have a-…umm…a school literature thing you have to discuss with Jaehyun after school today?” Lucas turned to Jaehyun, puppy eyes signalling for his help to continue the lie.

“I don’t even take lit-“

“Oh ye-yeah, totally. Doyoung, I need your help with the literature thingy today. Immediately after school. For a few hours.” Ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter