Chapter 1

Zero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April 5, 2018, Thursday

Incheon, South Korea

 

 

Hyoyeon doesn’t know why their kid leader is grinning from ear to ear. They are on their way to Dubai for the SM Town show and it seems like Taeyeon is having her own sweet little world. The lady beside her is showing signs like being in love for the first time, just like a typical teenage girl.

 

 

“Did the dragon update?”

 

“Dragon who?”

 

“Yah! Are we playing games here? Do you want me to remind you who is your sweet handsome dragon?”

 

“No need Hyoyeon-ah. Anyway, I am just happy that he’s doing well. He sent me a message this morning. It’s like a novel, really! I still can’t believe he can pour all of his emotions on that. Over-flowing with sweet words really!”

 

“Good thing they allowed him to use their phone.”

 

“It’s just one rare opportunity. He sent us a ‘good luck’ message as well.”

 

“Really?! Please say ‘thanks’ to him. I feel honored.”

 

“Fangirling, are we?”

 

"Tsk. You are so greedy!"

 

"Only with him, Hyeyeon-ah, only with the dragon."

 

 

Throughout the flight, Taeyeon can’t help but smile and reminisce their time together. Missing him terribly is an understatement. There are times that she can’t help but cry because she really miss his presence. Good thing, there is Zero. YES. That precious little dog, Zero. Unknown to anyone, he’s from the dragon. A special gift from the dragon.

 

 

 

Flashback

August 2017

 

“Can we just stay here and rest? I don’t feel like going out and it is still hot outside plus it’s not safe if we roam around at this time.”

 

“Are you just having excuses just to stay with me? Taeyeon-sshi, I didn’t know you are that greedy. But I like it, don’t worry.”

 

“Yah! You silly dragon! Can't you see I am having the best time just laying here and doing nothing."

 

"Shall we do something then?"

 

 

Taeyeon blushed in a deep shade of red. Her silly dragon is being too playful again.

 

"You wish!"

 

"Please Taeyeon, please?"

 

"But we can't... I can't... Ji, it's time of the month."

 

"Ohh I see. Wrong timing, ."

 

"Look at you, you look like a little child. Whining like a little child."

 

"But you love me nonetheless, right?"

 

"I think I am spoiling you so much. I don't think it is right. Now you are like a brat."

 

"A handsome and perfect brat, right? By the way, I have a present for you."

 

"A present? It's not even my birthday."

 

"Can't I spoil you once in a while? Come here baby, I want to introduce you to someone."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter