Chapter 2

Foolishly in Love
It was the afternoon after Kris' and Mina's encounter and Mina was at home sitting on her living room sofa watching a recording of 'Running Man' that she had missed the night before. Although, her mind was no where near the scene of Yoo Jae Suk and Lee Kwang Soo bickering on screen.
 
Chanyeol, who was playing on his phone beside her noticed her absent mind. "Minnie Mouse. What's bothering you?"
 
"Yeol..." Mina paused. "Kris-sunbae is coming tonight."
 
"WHAT?!" Chanyeol yelled, jumping up from his laying position to face Mina. Mina sighed as she recalled the earlier events.
 
~
 
"Seo Mina, I have a proposition to make with you."
 
Mina finally looked the guy in the eyes out of curiousity, being met with orbs filled with determination peircing right back into hers she quickly turned her gaze to the floor.
 
"I'll tutor you with everything you need help with, I'll guarentee that you'll end the year with full marks." As the words came out of Kris' mouth he could see the light in the young girls eyes. "In return. You'll get your sister to go out with me."
 
~~
"You were that eager that you easily agreed?" Chanyeol furrowed his eyes. Mina just nodded. "Why didn't just ask me?"
 
"Your grades aren't much better than mine." Mina mummbled.
 
"Right." Chanyeol sighed in defeat. "What about noona? Noona could help you."
 
"Unnie is training most of the time, you know that."
 
The two sat in silence for a short while before Mina spoke again. "You... You're ok with it right? If not... I don't mind telling sunbae no."
 
Chanyeol's ears pearked when he heard her small words. So that's what she's troubled about. Chanyeol kept quiet before he finally replied. "Of course it's alright." He smiled as he ruffled Mina's hair.
 
Mina and Chanyeol continued to watch Running Man, laughing to the point of tears, until the doorbell finally rung. Kris who was standing on the other side of the door gave a confused look when he saw a familiar male in front of him. Taking a look at the address again he knew he was not at the wrong house. Kris was about to speak until he saw a small figure approaching from behind.
 
"What are you doing?" Mina questioned Chanyeol. "Sunbae, please come in."
 
Kris entered, observing everything in the house. Chanyeol on the other hand, never took his eyes off the older man. "Unnie is not home at the moment because she is training but she will be back soon." Mina explained as she led the two boys to her bedroom.
 
Once Mina had settle down all her material on her desk Kris sat beside her and Chanyeol laid on the bed. "I'm sorry to ask, but why is he here?" Kris asked under his breath.
 
"A boy and a girl cannot be in a room together unsupervised." Chanyeol blurted. "As her best friend, I'm making sure that you don't do anything stupid."
 
Kris rolled his eyes and turned his attention to Mina who already had her eyes furrowed. "Sunbae, can you help me with this one?"
 
When Mina looked up Kris found himself mesmerized by her light hazel eyes. Mina realized he was staring at her eyes and quickly looked away. Kris questioned her actions but proceeded to help her with the problem.
 
Although Mina slightly understood what Kris was teaching her, she had troubles following along, the fact that she had stayed up all night watching the latest dramas did not help her one bit.
 
"So because there is only one reactant molecule,it is unimolecu-" Kris stopped as he saw Mina dozing off.
 
Kris examined the picture frame that was sitting on the desk in front of him, in the photo was Chanyeol, Mina, and Aera standing together at what looked like a festival.
She was not strikingly beautiful compared to her sister, Aera who had sharp features Mina has soft features.
 
"Ahem." A cough from behind got Kris' attention as well as waking Mina from her sleep. Mina jumped up realizing her situation.
 
"Sunbae! Sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep." Mina apologized.
 
"Minnie~~ I'm thirsty! Give me juice." Chanyeol whined with an aegyo tone.
 
Mina nodded, getting up to grab everyone a drink she let the two boys alone in the room. Chanyeol narrowed his eyes onto Kris, his deep voice turning cold. "Hyung. Why don't you find another girl to play with? Noona won't ever go for you and I won't allow you to use Mina to get close to noona."
 
Kris could only smirk at the younger male. "And what gives you the rights to tell me this?"
 
"I've been friends with Mina for six years now. She's been hurt several times because of people like you... I'm no better.. No, it's different now." Kris stared in curiousity once Chanyeol started talking to himself. "Hyung. You have serveral girls you could go for so stop with this game and leave these two girls alone."
"Of course I have serveral girls, but the one I want is Aera and Mina if is willing to help me then I will take my chance." Kris stated. Just as he said that Mina walked in with drinks and snacks.
 
"Sunbae, I think we should stop for today. In return, you can come with us to pick up unnie." Mina said. 
 
"What?" Chanyeol questioned. "You don't have to do that!"
 
"Of course I do. A deal is a deal." Mina stated.
 
Kris had a smug look of victory on his face "OK. Let's do that."
 
The three got ready and headed their way to the academy that Aera attended. Chanyeol and Mina always made a trip to pick Aera from the academy because she would always leered by older, drunk men.
 
"If there is anything that unnie hates the most, it's guys who try to control her." Mina said as they approached the academy. Just as they arrived Aera also walked out the door chatting with her friends. After greeting her friends goodbye she turn to face Mina and Chanyeol, and an additional person.
 
"Kris?" Aera questioned. "What brings you here?"
 
"I was hanging out with these two and decided to come along." Kris said flashing a sweet smile.
 
As the group of four started heading home Mina noticed Chanyeol walking behind, matching her pace with his she examined her best friends facial expression.
 
"Chanyeol..." Mina cooed. "Are you really ok?"
 
"I'm fine. Really." Chanyeol said in a cold tone. "I'm going home first."
 
~~~
Oh no, what is wrong with my little happy virus? TT
Hello my dear readers! Although much didn't happen this chapter but nontheless, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Please do subscribe and comment! Another update will be up as soon as possible please anticipate it!