Chapter 1

Foolishly in Love

"Yah! Seo Mina! Hurry, we're going to be late!" Seo Aera shouted as she headed towards the door.

Mina quickly brushed her hair one last time before she rushed out of her room and down the steps. She slipped her shoes on and the two sisters ran to the bus stop, just as they arrived they saw the bus pull up as well. After they scanned their cards they found two empty seats and caught their breath.

"Yah, Mina. You're lucky we made it on time." Aera said, finally able to speak.

"It's not my fault unnie, you spend too much time in the bathroom." Mina protested while reaching down to properly wear her shoes. As she sat up Aera sighed and reached over to fix Mina's bangs behind her ears.

"Aigoo, our baby is such high maitnence."

Mina gave her older sister a cheeky grin "Thank you unnie."

~~

Once the girls reached the school Mina quietly followed behind her sister inside.

"Aera is here!" The other students squealed.

"She's so beautiful."

"They're sister's but they're so different."

Mina kept her eyes on the ground as she walked. By now she was used to this, all her life she had been compared to her older sister. Aera was an aspiring model with long, pretty legs and a nice curvy body. Her eyes were sharp, nose was long and pointy, and full lips. Her grades were at the top of the class, had several friends, and she also excelled in tennis and track.

On the other hand, Mina fell a bit behind. She was not as beautiful, not as smart, very introverted and not as talented. Even so, the two sisters never let it get between them. They loved one another very much and always gave each other full on support.

"Don't worry about them." Aera said giving Mina a pat on the back. Mina gave Aera a smile before they split ways and went to class.

"SEO MINA!" A deep, familiar voice echoed through the hallway. Mina turned around and saw her giant best friend running towards her with his big goofy grin. Mina immeadiately let a smile form on her face as the two friends met.

"What's with you?" Mina chuckled.

"I did it!" Chanyeol beamed. "I finally asked Chaeyeon on a date last night and she said yes!" Chaeyeon was a girl that Chanyeol had met online and had been talking to for quite some time, being best friends meant Mina was the first to know everything.

"Really?! That's great!" Mina exclaimed. "I'm so prou-"

Before Mina could let another word escape a big presence had knocked her over, sending all her books in every direction. Mina looked up, making contact with a really intense gaze that made Mina's heart skip a beat.

"S-sunbae." Mina stuttered as she realized who she was looking at. The intense, charming eyes belonged to the beloved Kris, one of the top kingka's of the school, not only kingka but son of the CEO of Golden Enterprise. "I...  Kris s-sunbaenim. I'm really sorry."

Kris never let his eyes of the tiny girl in front of him whose round hazel eyes were already filled with tears.

Kris let out a smirk. "Watch where you're going."

Kris got up leaving the lone girl on the floor. Chanyeol kneeled beside Mina with all the books in his arms when a small laugh made its way out of Chanyeols lips. "Come on, lets get to class crybaby."

Chanyeol wiped the tears from Mina's eyes as she grabbed her books and stood. Kris turned around to take a look at the two he had just encountered. "Luhan. Seo Aera's sister looks like a puppy."

Kris's best friend also took a look back at what sparked his interest. "Seo Mina? Some of the girls in her class say she's very naive and easy to use."

Kris smirked and continued on his way. Luhan eyed his best friend as he saw the spark in his eyes. "And what are you planning Wu Yifan?"

~~

It was break between class and Mina stared blankly at her desk. She had just recieved her test grades back and she did not do so hot on any of the subjects.

"Hahaha! Isn't that right Mina?!" Chanyeol laughed. Mina snapped out of her world in response to her her best friend who was the center of attention once again. Chanyeol knew it was hard for Mina to make friends so he always tried to get her to join conversations but while he was surrounded by many, Mina always silently listened on the sides.

Mina slightly smiled and nodded. "Chanyeol, I'm stepping out for a moment."

After Chanyeol acknoledege her leaving, Mina packed her books and stepped out of the room. Mina started making her way up the steps to the upperclassmen classrooms with the intent to find her sister and cry about her failing grades.

Being the crybaby that Mina was, once she found her sister she let all her tears out. Aera could only laugh at her foolish sister and gave her words of encouragement. Little did they know, an intense gaze was fixed in their direction, listening to every single word that came out of their mouth.

"Mina, don't let it get to you. Just study harder next time and you'll do well. Now, go back, class is about to start." Aera advised with her gentle smile. Everyone in the room stopped to stare at Aera's angelic smile in awe. Mina wiped her tears and nodded, after packing her belongings she left the senior classroom and started her way back.

"I'm going to the restroom." Kris declared as he got out of his seat and rushed out the door. Kris finally caught up to the small figure he was chasing, slowly but slyly he bumped the girls shoulder causing her to fall over and her papers to fly everywhere once again.

"Sorry!" Mina apologized. She looked up and recognized the beautiful light brown hair. "Kr-Kris sunbae!"

Kris saw the startled look on Mina's face. "Twice in one day. It must be fate."

"Uh--- Mmm." Mina just nodded, avoiding eye contact.

"Seo Mina. You're related to Seo Aera?" When Kris diddn't get a reply back he continued to talk. "Your sister. She is very popular. Why does she turn down every guy? I mean, if she and I were to go out, imagine how ideal that would be. The perfect guy with the perfect girl." 

Kris helped Mina pick up all her loose papers glancing at her failing grades. 37? 46?

"Sunbae, please dont look at my grades. It's embarrassing." Mina said weakly.

"Seo Mina, I have a proposition to make with you."

 

 

 

~~~

Hello readers! Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter, please do comment down below and let me know! Chapter 2 will be out shortly so please do anticipate it!