Jessica. (2)

Jessica.

Germany, Present.

 

"So..Mrs. Jung, where are you from? Thailand? Taiwan? Malaysia? Indonesia?" Yuri not set his eyes off of the obvious-older girl infront of him. Well, it's worth it tho waste your times to stare at this beautiful lady infront of him, Yuri thought.

Jessica too, not keep her eyes off of her book of course, because she felt she will waste her time on this young boy infront of her right now, talking non-sense, and obviously try to hit on her. And again her book-time got distracted by this boy again as he keep talking another non-sense.

"Well, if you wondering, i'm from Japan" Jessica close her eyes try to hide her anger, because it will be seriously childish and not what matured woman will did to minister the younger one infront of her right now. "i'm not asking young boy.." as Jessica speak and want to told him to get lost an Announcement can be heard all around the Train cabin that they will arrived in 2 minutes on the next stop, Thanks God! Jessica cheer in her thought as she heard the loud voice that echoing just a minutes ago as she felt that the train finally stopped. 

Without waiting the younger one to react she took her bag and walk pass the boy and got off from her train cabin.

"Mrs. Jung wait!!!" oh , seriously? What a day you got Sooyeon. Jessica keep walking and try the best she can to avoid the younger boy, but what she expect? The boy now appeard infront of her out of nowhere like a ghost, she closed her eyes again and the next thing she did a little bit make the younger boy startled "Wow, wow, hold on." Yuri let out a ck. "I think You got the wrong idea, am not a beggar mrs. Jung!" Jessica then asked why he following her, Jessica didn't bother to wait the younger one to answer as she took Yuri hand so she can put her money on Yuri hand, Yep, the thing that Jessica did that made Yuri startled before is, she took out a money from her pocket.

Yuri mess his hair because the lady already walked pass his spot and not even looking back for a second, then his attention turn to a beep sound that coming from his feet? He immediately looked down and smirk. You lucky boy.

 

Jessica sighed and pull off her cardigan and hang it behind her door, she walks to her kitchen and make something for dinner.

She finished it and about to walk to her room again to change but her Apartement phone ringing and she frown, because she didn't have family here and she have no friends at all here, and not planing to make one tho, she pick it up because she want to know who the hell is that?

Her face look so defeated "What the Yuri?" there, she can't hold it it anymore, this boy getting on her nerve.

"Oh wow, so Mrs.Jung here is remember my name?" Yuri chuckled because he felt a little happy, but soon back to his sense that the person in the other line is mute and not responding his joke. 

He clears his throat and began to spoke again. "Anyway, did something missing?" the question made Jessica confuse for a whle and she tried to remember the things that happened this day, and her feet bring her to where her bag belong, she try to reach something but she can't find it. Really? Now she hate herself for being so careless.

She took the phone again and told him "You have my phone?" she said in a really cold tone but the boy seems enjoying it so much and answer her question with another question. "Well, i don't know, you tell me?" .

Yuri knock the door a couple of times and smiles when he saw Jessica finally opened the door even just a slight so it's just show her face and a little bit of her shoulder and a sticking out hand ask for something Yuri about to give the phone away but pull it back again as Jessica want to grab it, he smirks "Not so fast" he push the door and it opened easily, of course Jessica not in the position who will win about that things.

"oh wow a nice home stay" Yuri turn looks around the house with his eyes, and he immediately sit on Jessica sofa and pull of his bag and put it down on the carpet near a table lamp.

Jessica gritted her teeth and already swearing in her heads, but she think again that this ing-rude-boy is still has her phone.

"can i have something to eat Mrs. Jung? because i smells something really nice from here."

"Wait, where did you know where i lived?!" Jessica face seems really red right now hearing his answer "Well, you text your friend right?" Jessica try to compose herself because she seriously have to take her phone back. This boy are seriously getting on my nerve.

.

.

.

.

Jessica now sit infront of the younger boy on her table. Yep Yuri got his meal and Jessica still not have her phone back yet, and she feels really frustrated as the boy start to ask another question. Here we go again, Stay calm Sooyeon, you have to get your phone back.

"So, Mrs. Jung, Where is Mr. Jung?" Yuri keep eating but set his eyes to Jessica, yes, Kwon Yuri is being really curious right now.

"He passed away." Jessica answer him shortly, Yuri felt somehow relieved? "er..any kids?" there he goes asking her again.

"Jung is my father name." Jessica again, got confused because Yuri seriously laughing like a serious hillarious things just happened, but Jessica didn't know what it is until..

"Soo you are Ms. Jung then not Mrs. Jung" Yuri still laughing till he cried because he found it seriously hillarious that he think that the lady already married. Jessica felt dumb, like seriously dumb. She really hate this yboy infront of her right now, but can't help it to accept the fact that she is dumb because saying that she is a Mrs not Ms.

But Yuri next statement made her anger explode and she can't help it anymore. "Excuse mam, but where did you learn your English?"

.

.

.

"THEN WHERE DID YOU LEARN YOUR MANNERS YOUNG MAN, HUH?!" It hits Yuri really hard and it made he stops his laugh immediately and another word hit him again as he felt his clothes soaked, Jessica just throw a water from the vase that Yuri bought for her. Yep, this idiot boy here, instead use the money that Jessica gave him instead he bought Jessica a flower, and now he got it for him instead.

"AFTER YOU FINSIH THIS DAMN MEAL, TAKE YOUR TALKATIVE MOUTH AND YOUR BIG ATTITUDE OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!" Jessica burst out, and walk out from her kitchen to her room, and not long after that he heard the door make a sound, it means Yuri already left.

Yuri felt really guilty as he stares from outside the building to the window where Jessica lived, but then he smiles a little because he just left his bag. With that Yuri take his leave.