Jessica. (1)

Jessica.

Germany, present.

"Oh " a young boy hissed as he saw a man as well he can tell that it is a ticket inspector who coming towards his way that made he turns his eyes scaning the train cabin, and his eyes finally landed upon a lady who reading a novel by herself. Without thinking anything else, he take a quick step and seated his infront of the brown-haired lady and put his bag and a dictionary that he carried all the way on the table infront of him as he began to spoke in Germany "Good morning? How are you?" As he saw that the lady keep silent, he began to ask again and fortunately the lady finally answer that she can speak english, the young boy began to grin as he almost-shouted "thank God!!" Then he put his thick dictionary to his bag "could i put this bag here? And if the ticket inspector is asking just tell him that this bag is yours, after that please knock the bathroom door like this" he began to knock a window besides him to tell the lady about how the lady must knock the door, who obviously knew very well how to knock. The lady just stares at the boy infront of him with a straight face and could not even utter a single word because her brain is still on process, a second after he knock the window he threw the bag so it landed beside the lady and he began to drag his to the toilet. The lady not yet keep her eyes out of that rude boy until the ticket inspector is came stand beside her and asking for the ticket, she shakes her head a little as she gives the inspector a little smile before she took out the ticket, and continue what she's been doing before that rude boy came. Not long after the inspector left the train cabin, the young boy pop out his head out of the toilet door as he scan the cabin where his bag are and shows his big grin again as he makes his way back to the lady when he sure that the inspector is already gone. "Soo...hello there? What are you doing here? On a vacation? Or something? Work maybe?" The boy keep staring into the lady eyes and makes the lady a bit uncomfortable she keeps her eyes on her book and decide to just answer the boy, and thought that maybe he will stop his big attitude. "I have to do something here, and its non of your busine--" the boy began to spoke even before the lady is finished. "Well, i'm Yuri, Kwon Yuri, i studied in London and am on my vacation here, you know its really when you on a vacation and run out of money.. Anyway what is your name?" Kwon Yuri keep talking as he moved and seat beside the lady so now Yuri can stare at the lady more closer. The lady just keep reading when Yuri talk and even when he moved to the seat beside her, but suddenly the lady gives her hand and said "Mrs. Jung."
.
.
.
Korea, past.

A young woman seen resting her back on one of the chair on the train cabin, she looks tired yet felt happy because she got a bigger responsibility from her office to handle one of their building out of the town. She stared out of the window about to close her eyes when a voice heard "no way!! Jessica??? Is it really you?" Another young woman seems to be sqeualing because she just saw her long time bestfriend is on one train with her, and even be the chairmate. "Sunny?! Oh my god" Jessica answer with another sqeualing and pull the shorter girl into a hug. "I miss you bunnyy. How come you on this train? I mean, where are you going?" Sunny took a sit beside jessica as she smiles remembering how they used to go everywhere with each other on high-school, even the whole school know when there's Jessica, then sunny will be included. "Hahaha aigoo, busan is my hometown Jessie, i just ended my visit to my parents, and now here i am because my husband and the kids is missing me already hahahaha" Jessica smiles seeing her long time bestfriend looks so fresh with the short hair looks so healthy with the chubby cheeks. "By the way Jess, you remember my husband name right???" Jessica put her index finger and try to remember her besfriend's boy back in their high school then another smile appeard on that beautiful face of Jessica. "Of course, it's Taeyeon right? Kim Taeyeon?"