Chapter 1 - Not Exist

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What is Love? -  #1 Not Exist!

 

MOMO'S POV

 

True love never exist..

I close my notebook after writing the last sentence of my diary. I stretched my back as I grab my glasses in the side of my table, 

 

Another day, another stress. Sometimes I really want to skip school just because of those Popular students thingy.

I hummed as I fixed my glasses and stared at the mirror. 

"You're too good to be nerd, Momo." I said to myself. Yep I'm a nerd outside. I don't want to tell everyone about my little secret. 

Not so long, I heard a knock on the door. I hurriedly pick up my notebook and put it inside my bag then went to the door and open it.

 

"Oh it's just you.." I sighed after seeing Nayeon, my friend. 

"What? Expecting someone?" She says as I let her in.

"No.." I replied.

She chuckled as she look around.

"Are you doing something?" She fixed her gaze unto me. From head to toe.

"And why you're not still dressed? It's 7!" She said and crosses her arms.

Okay, here she goes again.

"I'm about to. But you came." I said then remove my glasses.

Nayeon, who was my friend for about 2 years is the only one who knew my secrets and all. I trust her more than everything.

And she's a nerd like me.

"So it's my fault?" She raise an eyebrow and telling me to get ready.

I nodded slowly teasing her as I hurriedly run into the bathroom before she kick me.

**

NAYEON'S POV

I sighed as I make my way to her bed. It's still Messy. Bitting my lower lip, I gaze my eyes towards my wrist watch and starts fixing her bed. I'm like a Mom to her because She doesn't have any relative nor family. Yes, Her family died in an accident and she's the only one who survives, luckily.

So I told my parents to take care of her and treat her like a daughter and I'm so happy that they accept that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter