Characters

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Characters and Personalities of main cast for this stories!

 

Nayeon: Nerd, Always get bullied, Has been hiding something for from the bottom of her heart. 

Momo: Nayeon's friend. Nerd from outside but a princess from inside. She loves to hide her true self. A dancing queen.

Jeongyeon: Campus girl crush. She likes to wear a guys wig and make all the girls fall for her. Esp. Sana.

Sana: A bully and a leader of a popular girls in their school. Loves to bully Nayeon and hates it because she never get tired of doing it.

Jihyo: Right hand of Sana, she maybe a part of a bully group but she's a kind hearted person.

Mina: Left hand of Sana and her best friend. Calm and Cool bully. Nothing to be afraid of. Have an interest for Momo but she's a dumb so she bullied her in a way she loves her.

Dahyun: Loves to dress like an old man. But whenever she's alone or in the house. She dresses like a princess. She have so many secrets.

Chaeyoung: Dahyun's best friends. Knows all her secrets and a true friend. A cute small cinnamon roll.

Tzuyu: A tall beauty and elegant friend of Momo. Her partner when it becomes to dancing. Doesn't care about her surroundings.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter