or feel the same way

PERFECT ➣ KSJ.BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jimin
_____♡_____

I, Park Jimin is an . I continuously up things for myself and others. Why am I still alive? I had one thing going for me, and that was Kim Seokjin.

I was introduced to Jin by my friends. Jin and his brother Taehyung had joined our group and Jin basically stole all the attention. Jin is so intelligent and just absolutely beautiful. He's prettier than most of the girls at our school, with his pink hair, big brown eyes, and soft plump pink lips. Who wouldn't fall for him? On top of all that Jin is really caring and friendly. He always has a big sweet smile on his face and is kind to everyone he meets. He's absolutely perfect.

I hated it, everyone loves him so I wanted to take away everything he had. I started with his best friend Min Yoongi. Yoongi had a crush on Jin and it was pretty obvious from the way he would act like Jin was better than everyone else. Yoongi needed a distraction and I was exactly that. I kept him away from Jin as much as possible, constantly hanging around him making it impossible for Jin to be around him. As soon as I heard Jin and Namjoon were together I had to break them apart too.

I slept with Namjoon one night when we were drunk, I became something of a side hoe. I would text him and throw hints that we were messing around to hurt Jin, but he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter