i love you

PERFECT ➣ KSJ.BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Yoongi
  ______♥______  

I, Min Yoongi is in love with Kim Seokjin. As strange as it is to say its true, I've loved him for as long as I could remember.

I think it started when we were about 12 years old. He was my neighbor and our parents had him his brother, and I play together

One day him and I snuck out at night to take a walk on the nearby beach. It was just the look on his face, the small​ smile that appeared on his pink lips. The way his black hair was flowing in the wind and how the moon was reflecting in his big brown eyes was almost perfect. That's when I realized I am in love him.

I didn't know what it was like to love a guy the way I did at the time. I pushed all my feelings aside and told myself that it was just because Jin and I were friends and nothing more. But when I turned 16 it started to eat at me, my curiosity grew stronger, and my thoughts ran wild about Jin.

Just when I couldn't take it anymore, I started dating one of our mutual friends, Park Jimin. Jimin is really sweet and bubbly. We were friends for a long time until I asked him out just to see if I really was gay. We dated for about 6 months, I kept it a secret from everyone knew, mainly Jin.

I was afraid of what everyone would have thought of me, how the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter