Two.

Bonfire Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehyun was really REALLY confused. Is his body rejecting the heart? It was alright, everything was alright but suddenly this heart skipped a beat, it scared Jaehyun. “Jae? Are you okay? Wanna go home already?” Hansol patted his cheek. Jaehyun shook his head and took a deep breath. “It just felt weird hyung, my heart suddenly lost it’s beat for two seconds and I was scared” Jaehyun explained, Hansol looked alarmed “Let’s get you home, I think you’re tired.” Hansol pulled the younger towards his car.

 

                Taeyong was dumbfounded as the boy looked at him like he was a ghost, so he glared at the kid and went back to their table. “You scared the out of that boy” Yuta commented, sipping his yoghurt drink “Of course, he was Hansol’s friend, I should scare him” Taeyong murmured, but it wasn’t his intention to scare the boy, the kid was just suddenly afraid of Taeyong and it made him curious. He felt so mad because the boy looked like an innocent kid, like how Ten…the same confused and scared stare whenever Taeyong gets mad at him. It scares Taeyong because he knows the kid doesn’t resemble Ten in any way, but he reminds Taeyong of Ten, which is the scariest part.

 

“Earth to Taeyong, what’s up?” Johnny .

“Nothing”

 

                Taeyong couldn’t help but see that image of the scared boy, it was a haunting image.

 

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

“Are you sure you can go to class now?” his mom asked for the nth time as she prepared his and Hansol’s lunch, Hansol’s parents are working in France and so the Jungs felt responsible to Hansol as well.

“Yes mom, maybe I was just tired” Jaehyun whined and his mom ruffled his hair.

“Aigoo, give it to Hansol later okay?” she chuckled and placed the lunch boxes on a bag. Hansol parked outside their house.

“Bye mom, see you later”

 

                Jaehyun went in the car and handed Hansol’s lunch. “Aunty doesn’t have to do this” he chuckled, staring at a matching blue and green lunch box. Jaehyun shrugged and pouted, causing Hansol to melt a little and so he just took the lunch. He felt like he was part of the family and rejecting the lunch will disappoint Jaehyun. Hansol just sighed, how can resist the boy when he does that freakishly cute dimpled smile. Jaehyun would be his death.

 

“Don’t talk to strangers, call me if something happens” Hansol ordered and demanded.

“Yes dada, I’m not 5, shoo” Jaehyun as he stood outsid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter