Chapter 2

Daydream J.H.S

I guess I'm screwed... I had NO SUCH LUCK! Jeon ing Jungkook came back... WITH A HORSE HEAD  FRIEND! Ugh! I swear on my life, I've must have brought down an entire nation in my past life... 

Jungkook heads back over to us, and when I look over, Soyeon is still staring at him like he's lunch or something. I roll my eyes and try to pull Soyeon away, but she's rooted to the ground. I lean over and whisper a harsh "Let's go already!" in her ear, but she doesn't listen. She ends up pulling ME to THEM. The worst thing about it was that after she got there she couldn't even utter a word. She stood there, mouth agape, embarrassing herself. I could almost FEEL the laughter coming off Jungkook, and truthfully, I was trying to hold in some laughter of my own. 

I end up having to pick Soyeon up on my back to take her away. She was frozen stiff! After a while of walking, I spot a little bench and went to sit her there, but she was snapping out of whatever that was she was in. "Hm? What happened?" She asks, obviously confused. I'm having such a hard time keeping my together. I swear, I really did take out a whole nation...

I look at her, dumbfounded. How could this girl not know what happened only about 10 minutes ago? I wish I was like that... I would just erase the whole existence of that little group of high schoolers that think they can sing... What did they call themselves? Boys that ? Yeah, that's right. That company, Big doesn't have much going for them... 

"Y/N!" I heard. ! Soyeon just screamed in my ear. Startled out of my zoning out yet again, I drop her. "What the ?!" She starts yelling. "Why'd you drop me?!" Well, you did just scream in my ear... but I'm not gonna point that out.

"Well, for starters, you dragged me to see Jungkook...

Then, you didn't even say anything!

 I HAD TO CARRY YOU ON MY BACK FOR PETE'S SAKE!"

I start ranting, a lot. Sorry, Soyeon. You just pissed me off. "The worst thing of all is that I. Just. Met. You." I try taking a deep breath. I can just feel the stares we're getting right now. "That's what happened. I did all of that. Dropping you was the least I could do..." I look at her, but now I feel bad... She looks as if her dog just died or something. "Sorry, Soyeon. I'm not good at socializing..." She just nods her head.

I try bringing the mood back up, saying "Let's just give talking to Jungkook another shot!". This woman better be worth the hassle... I pull her back to where those dickwads were at and give them a simple sentence. "Have at her..." I don't even feel bad anymore. She wanted this.

"Hey, you may know me as 'Jeon Jungkook', but you can call me yours.."

"Yo! I'm Jimin. I may be a Park,  but you can ride me."

"Hello~ I'm your hope! I'm your angel! J-hope~"

"Hey, I'm Jin, SeokJin! If you like a man that can cook, my door is open!"

"Swag! The name's Suga."

"Hello! I'm Taehyung! Kim Taehyung! Nice to meet you~"

"Hi, I'm Namjoon, but you can call me Monnie, RM, or the man of your dreams.

 

Let me just sum each dude up in a couple of words. First three. Jungkook, Jimin, and Jhope. All hoes. Jungkook is one of those dudes that is a hoe and everyone knows, But I guess People are dumb as . They try to befriend me to get to his headass but come crying back when they find him having in the locker room with someone else.

Jimin. Sweet name, sweet face, but horrible personality from what I've seen. He looks good and he knows it and is always up to hit it or quit it. He's the dude who will get with you and TELL you that he's only up for the . There's still innocent little girls going after him, just to get rejected after he pops their cherry.

Lastly, the Jhoe, real name, Hoesuck, not really, it's Hoseok, but it should be. I fricking hate this man to the core! He leads his "victims" on to believe that he loves them... That . He thinks he's the ! Well, you got that right... he is literal . Once he's in your heart, you catch him in the bathroom of YOUR house, touching up another girl! The nerve of him! I really just want to beat the crap out of him, but you know, street cred...

(A/N: It sounds like you've experienced it before..)

SMSCFJRNIJUCN! SHUT UP AUTHORNIM! (A/N: Ok Bye... ;])

Now, back to the descriptions.

Then, there are the two people who don't belong in the group at all. Taehyung and Seokjin. They are actually genuinely nice guys!

Kim Taehyung, 4D charms, fun to be around... That just about sums it up. The weird thing about it is that he hasn't dated anyone yet and I'm sure he's a like me... Yes, people pine after him, but he gently declines all of their offers. He says he's waiting for "that special person". To tell the truth, I would date him. Out of all the people, he's decent!

Next, there's Kim Seokjin. He is like your mom. A little overprotective, nurturing, a good cook... He's just an all-around prince charming, but he's had his share of heartbreaks. Just not in the way you'd think. He. Got. His. Heart. Broken. By. A. ty. High. Schooler. This is why we're ok with each other. He's nice and mother like. I'm rude and need someone mother like.

I bet you're confused as to where RM and Suga come in... Wel, they have their own categories...

RM, Kim Namjoon. Smooth Talker of the century, but he never acts on it. He just likes to flirt. He's another person who hasn't dated anyone yet. It's kinda cute. Once you see his dimples you just MELT. Like seriously, where can I by an RM. Can I get a Monnie without money? See what I did there? But really, that boy is handsome!

Now, there's Suga. Min Yoongi. Dude that acts tough, but is a real softie. he loves his dog more than anything. Min Holly. She is so adorable, I swear to God! You should see how he looks when he plays with her. It's so cuteeee! He shows his rare gummy smile and is outright precious, but don't say I told you so. He'd kill me.

Now that you know, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna just leave Soyeon with them and leave...

____________________________________________________________________________

 

That was mostly just introducing the characters these first few chapters! It'll get interesting after a while, don't worry!

~Nochu Author-nim <3