Chapter 1

Daydream J.H.S

(This might ... //AN)

"Appa!" I yelled out from in your room, snuggled up in my blanket, playing a game that my friends recommended to me, but I really didn't know what the hype was about though. I really wanted to go to this party at the beach, but I had to "ask" if I could go. 

"Ne, Y/N?" I heard as my Father replied. His voice seemed a little tired, but I paid no mind to it as I "calmly" rolled out of the bed. Yet, I knew, that what I was feeling at that moment was all but calm. It was all I could do not to jump out of my skin from the excitement.

I went downstairs clad in a simple outfit and asked, "There's this school event I want to go to..." I trailed off, knowing that he would be able to fill in the blanks. He, face void of any emotion other than exhaustion, gave a weary nod, obviously not fully understanding my implied question. He was just ready to go lay down in his bed.

He halfheartedly shooed me out of the house, much to my delight, and I made your way down to the beach.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can start the music now. ( It's the music at the party)

Upon my arrival, my, usually cold, hands start to heat up from nervousness, making them slightly sweaty. It looked like an amazing party and I was just glad I was invited. I wasn't often invited anywhere and I had no friends,  being seen as the girl people secretly worshiped, yet never approached. Apparently, people perceived me as cool, yet kinda cold.

It was getting  kind of hot around my bust area and area and I couldnt find a reasonable explanation for it until I remembered that I put on my bathing suit under it. I looked around the colorfully decorated beach until I spotted a what looked like a tiki hut, but was really a cleverly designed restroom area. It would be the perfect place to take off this layer of clothing I was wearing.

I walked into the restroom and headed towards a stall, where I carefully stripped off the clothes, which were relatively tight on me, revealing my bikini.

I walked into the restroom and headed towards a stall, where I carefully stripped off the clothes, which were relatively tight on me, revealing my bikini

After getting undressed, I walked back out to see all of the slightly drunken guests. They were all either pleasantly chatting with each other or doing all sorts of provocative dances on the makeshift dancefloor, which was a wide wooden platform big enough to accommodate about 50 people at a time. All of which I've never had the chance to do with people called my "friends".  A small smile graced my face as I watched it all from the sidelines, not wanting to interact with anyone just yet, but to enjoy the slightly chaotic scene. No one knew of this side of the "cool girl" everyone looked up to. No one ever bothered to get close enough. I wished I could say I like that people are intimidated by and respect me, but I knew that it would be a lie. I just wanted to have friends, not admirers. I wanted people to bring me to these types of events, not to be invited by people who barely knew me.

I snap out of my thoughts when a girl taps my shoulder. "Hm?" I ask as I swivel my head around in the mysterious person's direction.

"Can I get through?" The person, who I didn't recognize, asked, "You're kind of blocking the exit..."

I hold in a little laugh. This girl is a little shy. It's kinda funny. I looked at the girl, who seems to shrivel away from my stare, with a curious sparkle in my eye, trying to guess how this would end up playing out and decided not to scare the poor girl away. I slide over slightly to make way for the girl while trying to friendly in the process. "Hey, I don't think I've seen you around before..." I said, chuckling lightly, "I'm Y/N. Are you new?"

"Oh, Uhm... yeah, actually! I'm Soyeon. Jeon Soyeon!" She said, with a bright smile on her face. Wow, she is adorable. No wonder she was already invited to such a high standard party. This girl was just overflowing with style, charisma, and potential. "Ummm, heLLO~" She called, waving her hand in my face. I snapped out of my momentary daze and looked at her with her ever-present smile.

I cleared my throat out of embarrassment and said, "Oh, I'm sorry about that. Kinda zoned out just then..." I scratch the back of my neck. I don't have many social skills because of the lack of experience, so I was just standing there awkwardly. Luckily, she realized that I just didn't know what to talk about, so she came to my rescue.

"Well, do you want to check out the party now, or..." She trailed off, looking at something, or someone, in the distance. "W-who is THAT?" She asks in a dreamlike tone. I looked back, just to see a person I wasn't really fond of.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at the oblivious girl. She looked to be too innocent to associate with a person like the one she was addressing. "Oh, well that's just-" I was cut off by the very person I was trying not to let this girl of pure innocence associate with.

"Hey, Y/N! Who's the GIRL?" that unwelcomed boy asked, raising his eyebrow suggestively. " off, dickwad!" I shouted to him, rather rudely, before trying to pull my new friend, Soyeon, away from the demonic boy. He should really rot in hell...

 

He followed us, pestering me repeatedly, asking the same question. "Oh, why should I? The girl looks like a fun time to me..." He shrugged before finally walking off to mingle with his little clique. There were 6 other boys, yet only 2 of those 6 were as ish as the dickwad I was familiar with.

Finally, I might be able to have some fun...

 

_________________________________________________________________________

Okay... who s this dickwad you're talking about? It's making me curious... Who is this mysterious enemy

Comment Here!

DON'T BE A SILENT READER!

VOTE, SHARE, AND COMMENT FREELY!