Baby

Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol chuckles as he wraps his little boy in the towel. Carrying the latter into back into the room where he places his baby down on the bed and dress in the comfiest pajamas. That doesn't stop Chanyeol who had left him bared just to stare at the beautiful marks blooming on the skin of his baby. Old ones and new ones alike, it makes Chanyeol smile knowing that he was the one to give, to mark, this beautiful creature place infront of him. Once the boy was dressed up, Chanyeol was careful to tuck him in bed, head poking out of the blankets. It makes Chanyeol chuckle again as he leans in placing a small kiss on his baby's head. "Sweet dreams baby." He whispers quietly as to not wake the other up. Then he took climbs into the bed on his side carefully, spooning the small petite male. Chanyeol thinks they fit just right for each other and he wouldn't have it any other way. He closes his eyes, remembering the fond memories of how he met his baby. Sometimes Chanyeol feels like he is dreaming but his baby is always there smiling at him telling him all is real. 

Chanyeol had two things going for him, either go into his family business or study to be a lawyer. Of course, he considers both of the options their ups and downs. Mostly the downs, but when Kyungsoo steps into the picture, Chanyeol was quick to drop the second decision. He wanted to be near his baby all the time, not wanting to miss anything of the boy's life. 

Chanyeol saw him on an autumn day. Alone visiting the college, small hands clutching on the papers, worry was written all over his face. And the boy seem too timid and shy to ask for help, so Chanyeol took it upon himself to help the boy. Of course, the boy was cautious at first but after the introduction he was all smiles. It hurt Chanyeol when he learned that no one in the boy's family came with him, even made him mad at the other's family when Kyungsoo referred himself as the unwanted person in the family. And Chanyeol was quick to offer his embrace when the boy begin crying. He wonders how can they do such thing to someone who is nothing but kind, Chanyeol knows because he was always good at reading others. If he learned anything from his father, that would reading people. After the tears, when Kyungsoo mentions how he is going to stay in the dorms, Chanyeol objects and offers a room in his apartment. One of the good things from being the heir to a big corporation. He didn't want such a small innocent creature to be taint by the likes of the creatures in the dorm. 

Of course, they were more than just friends in the beginning, that is until Kyungsoo's best friend shows up of nowhere, Jongin. That makes Chanyeol wants to tear his hair out, even though at the time they weren't dating yet, Kyungsoo was always look to Chanyeol for comfort, like cuddles on bad days. But when Jongin shows up, he didn't leave with just a black eyed, also a broken nose and an angry Kyungsoo. Boy, did Chanyeol worked to apologize to both of them. Kyungsoo of course was the light in the situation. He was quick to forgive Chanyeol, it was Jongin who pulled hell on him, not allowing Kyungsoo to return to their shared apartment until all of his demands was met. Chanyeol had never wanted so much to strangled someone with his bared hands that time. 

When Chanyeol finally got a taste of that piece of heaven, there was no way in hell he was ever going to share that was for sure. Being with Kyungsoo made him feel real, feel loved by th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter