~밤편지~

~Through The Night~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Through the long way, down the village,universe holdes a secret deep in its heart. There, past the milky way, down the dusty path, there's a little wooden korean house. In the corner of that Hanok, there's a young girl.Everyday she wakes up, and pray for you. She send fireflies to your window. Fireflies reach to you. I hope you knew that she exists.

I visited her and I know how she felt. So I'm gonna tell you her story. There, the way the sign posts can't tell, the way that it's dusty as hell; in a wooden Hanok; a girl lives there. She has beautiful short hair, with a hair pin on her hair that has a blossom on it. She always wears girly things; long skirts and colorful shirts , and her hair pin. She always uses that hair pin, cause you were the one who gave her this precious keepsake. She was happy that time!

She walks all the house through the days. She always looks out of the house's windows. She's waiting for a guest. I wish that the guest would be you!

She is sitting alone out of house, in the yard. She is drinking tea, alone in that house. She's been always alone in that dusty house. It is some kind of a dream but a lost one. The lost girl didn't know what is she's doing in here. Could you please answer me?

When the night comes, she locks herself in that house . She hides her face in her pillow and wrapping herself in her blanket. She tries to sleep nonetheless the wolves are howling. She tries to sleep again and again. But you don't ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter