worth more than diamonds

Fated to be yours

"Hi good morning!"

 

Jiyong squinted his eyes when a guy with a blinding smile welcomed his sight rigt after opening the door. He have no idea who this person is. This is the first time he notice his existence. Perhaps this guy is new or jiyong just didnt notice anyone existence in the neighborhood before simply because he is too busy to care. Not to mention that no one has ever knock on his door before -except for youngbae of course. 

 

"Who are you?"

 

"My name is daesung, and im here to pick up seungri. Is he there?" He said sounding so friendly while trying to peek inside the house like a giraffe. Jiyong who looks so uninterested few seconds ago suddenly become attentive than ever. 

 

Why would this guy look for HIS seungri? 

 

Not only that, if my ears wasnt cheating on me, i clearly heard him say HE'S HERE TO PICK SEUNGRI UP FCKNG WHY?!

 

Jiyong's blood started to boil at the thought that someone might be after his gem's heart. No. No one should ever have a chance to do so. 

 

Jiyong straighten his back and stare at the guy with cold gaze which can actually send shivers down your spine. But before jiyong could gave him a final blow to send him far far away for good, seungri came running down the stairs excitedly yelling a certain name which jiyong hated hearing the most

 

"DAE HYUNG!! DAE HYUNG! DAE HYUNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!"

 

"SEUNGRI YAHHHH!!!"

 

The daesung guy spread his arms widely ready to catch seungri who looks like he was about to dive into that embrace but of course, jiyong has to be the smart one and stand right at their middle so seungri ended up landing in his arms instead. Jiyong smile victoriously gently squishing his dear baby in the process. 

 

Holding seungri so close, jiyong can perfectly smell the sweet vanilla scent that got him high like a drug

 

Seungri slap his arms a little bit too hard, slightly embarrassed

 

"Who is he?"

 

Ok forget about the hug, jiyong just wont let seungri wrap his arms to anyone other than himself so he manage to change the topic without letting daesung get even a tiny bit skinship from his kitten. Call him possessive, selfish, jerk everything -but he would never share whats his to anyone. Especially seungri.

 

Jealous? Are you saying that jiyong is jealous seeing seungri laughing and playing with daesung as if they've known each other for ages? Well damn cause y'all are fckng right! Jiyong is working his off for who knows how long to pick up seungri's shattered heart on the floor not at all bothered if he were to get hurt in the process. Whats important is to heal his wounded heart and forget about that jerk who caused him pain he didnt deserve. 

 

Yes, jiyong is selfish. He wont deny it because he is more than aware of that fact himself. But when it comes to seungri, it doesnt matter. Seungri should and will always be his utmost priority. He loves to see that the boy is ganing back his lost smiles. It was beautiful. He'd love to see it more often. Even if that means he have to share his baby to someone else. But of course, jiyong will set boundaries so that no one -even this daesung guy could steal his precious gem away from him. No one. 

 

"Hey"

 

Jiyong was pulled back to reality after hearing someone called his name. It was daesung. 

 

"Where's seungri?"

 

Jiyong quickly scan the place to find seungri but he's nowhere to be found at the moment 

 

"If you are looking for seungri, he went to the sink over there to clean brownie" he turn to look at the guy and saw him grinning

 

"Is there something funny?" Jiyong asked, annoyed. He cant help but to feel annoyed. Dont ask him why though

 

Daesung chuckled a little bit too loud for jiyong's liking. Its like as if he was enjoying his misery of jealousy. 

 

"Dont get me wrong, but it just amused me to see you being jealous and possessuve and stuff"

 

"So what if im jealous?"

 

He glared but daesung aint feeling scared, In fact, he enjoy all of this. 

 

Dont get him wrong, its just what daesung said it was. He felt amused seeing jiyong acting the way he never imagine him to be so. Well you know, as someone who lives in the same neighborhood, he always gets to see jiyong being so unbothered and relaxed about everything. Even when some stupid asshle picks a fight on him, he never really cared. He never cared about anything. But this time, it was as clear as the sun that jiyong is fond of seungri. Heck he never leave the boy side, not to mention that he keep his eyes on them the whole fckng day! 

 

Seunghyun even joked about jiyong being a robot

 

And wont be having a time to find himself a lover. But i guess he did after all. 

 

Even the most solid ice could melt in front of their sun. 

 

"Whoa whoa calm down, im not here to steal seungri okay? So rest assured."

 

Jiyong hissed "who said im jealous?"

 

Daesung rolled his eyes at his nonsense "well duh, YOU did"

 

Jiyong sigh in defeat. Is he really that obvious? "Fine then, I like seungri so so much. You have a problem with that?"

 

"Whats with the attitude? I already told you i have no plan to steal seungri away. I have my hunie okay? And we are supposed to get married soon... "

 

Daeung lost his smile at his last sentence. Jiyong is not tootoo numb to sense that there is something wrong. He didnt asked though. He just wait for daesung to continue

 

"..if he didnt disappear"

 

And thats it. Jiyong felt guiltly for acting like an asshle. He didnt know daesung is hurting as well. Maybe its because they share the same pain thats why daesung and seungri find comfort in each other. They understand the pain each of them is going through. It might not be the exact same pain, but it was still pain which can actually hurt as hell. 

 

"Im sorry, i didnt know"

 

Jiyong apologized sincerely. Daesung shook his head and told him its fine. Then he told jiyong how both him and seungri met and how the younger gave him strength

 

"Seungri is such a sweet heart isnt he? He still got the guts to give strength to others when he himself needs it as well"

 

"Indeed. He felt terribly sorry after i told him about my stupid love story but i told him its okay"

 

Jiyong pressed his lips into a thin line "thats because he knows how it feels like to be broken"

 

Daesung nod his head understandingly, he doesnt want to dig in further. He want seungri to said it himself and share everything if he is ready. Its a matter of privacy which daesung doesnt want to invade

 

"BROWNIE STOP RUNNING OR IM GONNA TURN YOU INTO HOTDOG FOR BREAKFAST!!"

 

Both jiyong and daesung burst out laughing at how adorable seungri and his choice of words when being frustrated to a dog.

 

"HEY BROWNIE WAIT!"

 

this time, brownie went further so seungri started chasing him like a mad man

 

"IM JUST JOKING I WASNT GOING TO TURN YOU INTO HOTDOG ALRIGHT, PLEASE STOP RUNNING!"

 

jiyong was ready to laugh again at the younger's adorable antic when a fast motorbike suddenly caught his attention and it was going straight at seungri's direction! 

 

!

 

"WATCH OUT!"

 

seungri saw it. he saw it coming but its too late, he cant move.

 

he hugged brownie tight and shut his eyes closed anticipating the pain that was about to hit his small fragile body. luckily jiyong is faster. way more faster than the motorbike it was almost impossible but it happened. 


"i-i made it. thank God i made it"

jiyong whispered, relieved. seungri, on the other hand is trembling beneath jiyong's protective embrace. he was too shocked to even process everything that happened


"Seungri! Jiyong! are you alright?"

 

daesung panicked as he immediately run towards the scene. jiyong is breathing heavily while gently patting the back of the younger to help him calm down. after a minute or two, he finally break the hug and captured seungri's face with both of his hands. .

"are you okay Ri? did you get hurt?"

 

not having the energy to utter a word, seungri decided to just nod his head as a response.

 

"thank goodness,"

 

jiyong let out a relived sigh

 

"omo! jiyong y-your hands..."

 

daesung commented after seeing the blood oozing out from the older's palm. seungri immediately gave brownie to daesung and quickly grab jiyong's hand which is bleeding like crazy

 

"you are hurt!"

 

jiyong scratch his non-itchy hair and gave seungri a reassuring smile to keep him from worrying

 

"nah its just a scratch. not a big deal"

 

"no you fool! its not a scratch its bleeding you hear me? come on lets get your wound treated!"

 

seungri excused himself to worried daesung and went home

 

its been twenty minutes since they've arrived. seungri has been treating his wound seriously without uttering a word. jiyong felt like dying, he hate this silence between both of them. he want to hear seungri's voice. and he want to hear it now so he started speaking

 

"thank yo-"

 

"im sorry.."

 

but before jiyong could even finish his words, seungri interrupted with an apology.

 

"you dont have to. its not your fault"

 

"but you injured your hand because of me"

 

"i told you it was just a mere scratch, nothing serious"

 

"but if i only held brownie tightly and not let him run away, you probably wont get hurt. i am such a burden"

 

upon hearing how seungri think lowly of himself, jiyong immediately placed his right hand on the younger's right cheek while his left hand is gently patting seungri's hair full of affection

 

"shhhh. listen to me Ri, you are not a burden and you will never be. its my choice to save you and if i were to turn back time, i will still save you because you are worth more than diamonds"

 

its an understatement to say that seungri is flattered, because it was way more than that. he never felt this precious his whole life. not even with mino. the sincerity in jiyong's eyes is drowning him into multiple types of emotion roaring inside his heart. seungri automatically closed his eyes when jiyong's lips touched his forehead.

 

so warm....

 

seungri mentally said as he began to lay his head on jiyong's chest and hug him tight. jiyong is a little surprise at the sudden affection from the younger but still hug him regardless. he love this feeling. he loves to cuddle his baby in his arms

 

"i hope time could stop at this moment. i want to stay like this with you forever"

 

jiyong whispered into seungri's ear making the younger burry his face at the crook of his neck to hide his embarassment

 

jiyong notice seungri's ears became red. he smiled and decided to tease his baby a little bit more

 

"are you blushing baby?"

 

seungri is surprised. did he just got caught blushing? damn that made him blush even more

 

"w-wh-who's b-blushing? s-stupid jerk!"

 

he tried his best to sound stable but his heart is beating like crazy at the melodious sound of jiyong's laugh

 

"..you..."

 

fck. 

 

i swear he purposely made it sound hoarse i fcking swear he did it on purpose! STUPID JERK.

 

--

 

A/N: hi there! okay first of all i want to apologize for making you all wait. its really hard to continue this story without plot but i still tried my best to update, i hope you like it. anyway, lets all give seungri a lot of love, he needs every support and comfort he can get right now. our baby is suffering and its making cry seeing how broken he is just because of those damn accussions without basis 😭😭