Good morning ?

Fated to be yours

Seungri slowly flattered his eyes open as the ray of sunlight slip through the slightly open window of the simple yet gorgeous milky room. Warm feelings fiiled his inner being which somehow felt refreshing. Its been a while since the last time he get a good sleep, he cant even remember when that last time was.  

With light footsteps, seungri swung his legs out off the bed. Wait- did he just say bed? 

 

Having that realization dawn at him, seungri scrunched his nose trying to work every single brain cell in his head to remember how on earth did he end up sleeping in the bed when in fact, it was clear as crystal that he drift off to dreamland in the kitchen table last night

 

Did jiyong actually, carried him? 

 

"Darn it!"

 

He heard loud curses right after stepping foot on the living room, it startled him a little bit and decided to follow where it is coming from and he ended up in the kitchen.

Careful not to be notice, seungri discreetly peek at the corner just behind the wall only to be welcomed by the horrifying scene.

 

There are flour all over the floor, counter -sigh- it was literally everywhere. It wouldnt take a genius to know that a bag of flour just exploded 

 

-sigh-

 

For some reason seungri cant stop sighing.

 

He grab the towel which miraculously survive from the scene and toss it to jiyong who jerk in surprise

 

"Y-you're awake?" he scratch his head giving out an embrass smile at his clumsiness 

 

"Yes" he paused and continue what jiyong started "and i wasnt informed that you are having a flour party here"

 

Jiyong laugh heartily at seungri's sarcasm

 

"And it'll be more fun if you are going to join!" With that being said, he palyfully smudge some flour on the younger's beautiful porcelain skin and jiyong swear, it made seungri ten times cuter! 

 

"YAH!"

 

-Jiyong POV-

 

I smudge the remaining flour on my hand to seungri's face trying my hardest to get him involved and get comfortable. As expect, seungri isnt the type of person to let go of things easily, so of course he made his revenge which is darn cute! With his fluffy chubby paws, he grab a handfull of flour from the jar and adjust his position to where he sees fit to hit the target -which is me by the way. 

Being a little crazy in the morning, i quicky grab the pot lid to use as shield. We look like crazy adults here lol

It was such a happy time. I never imagine that i would once be able to laugh like this when i wake up in the morning. It was a silent prayer i never thought would be heard. But unfortunately, it didnt last long. I wish it did though but some things just not meant to last. 

 

"Byeong byeong! My adorable kitten your handsome master is calling hurry pick up the phone~~"

 

A whole reaction of seungri tells me that it was that as*hole's voice. There is a glint of pain in his eyes which i wish i could take away and send to grave for good so it would no longer hunt seungri even in his sleep. I clenched my fist tight in order to surpass the burning anger in my chest because if not, i could've break that cellphone by now. 

Seungri, who was so lost  in thoughts a while ago is now walking soulless with his eyes fix on the phone

Uh-oh. It aint look good. 


-end of Jiyong's POV-


Upon hearing the voice of whom he despise the most, seungri froze. He didnt expect to hear that voice again. It used to be music to his ears, so he set it as his ringtone in order to hear his lover's beautiful voice over and over again but now that it turned out to be his worst nightmare, he stupidly forgot to change it to something else 

Seungri clenched his teeth. 


All the memories of their past came rushing back to him and it crushed his whole being. After all those happy times, how could mino put an end to it just like that? How could he cheat behind my back while whispering sweet words in my ears saying that i meant the whole world? How dare he! 

Kitten? Master? Pfft. Ridiculous. He toyed me. In his eyes, he probably see me as a fun toy whom he can play with because im weak. Im an idiot. I didnt notice his ng game earlier. I let him control me because of this stupid feelings! 

You... 

I swear i would never forgive you.. 

 

"Byeong byeong, kitten-ah!"

 

Its your fault why im being miserable like this.. 

 

With pure hatred, seungri grab his phone and stare at the caller's id. He couldnt quite read the letters because his eyes is already filled with tears.

 

"SHUT UP!!!!!!"

 

And he lost it. His remaining sanity, he lost it as he threw his phone in the wall with full force. 

Darkeness began to swallow his whole being again. The desire to kill is crawling back to his skin, he was itching to grab the very sharp thing that is calling him-the knife. 

But he cant find it within his reach so he grab the wooden stick beside him and break the phone. Crushing it into pieces. Imagining it was that damn jerk whom he was punishing

 

"Die! Die!" He chanted while laughing crazily like a witch. He barely recognize himself anymore.

 

"Seungri stop!"

 

Seungri glared at the person who dare interfere at his fun activity. He tried to break free from the strong pair of arms who cage his small fragile body, but its no use. Jiyong is so much stronger than him

"Im here Ri, calm down. Get yourself together"

"NO!"

"Dont let mino turn you into a monster you are not! You are more than that seungri! You are precious!"

Seungri stop struggling upon hearing those words. He is breathing heavily still being consummated by hatred but thanks to jiyong's assuring voice and messages, he was able to calm down even just a little bit. 

Taking note of this, jiyong gently place his hand on seungri's cheek and slowly make him turn to meet his eyes. 

"You are beautiful seungri. Your eyes, your lashes, you voice, your lips... "

He paused, reminiscing the sweet first night they shared together. A small smile crept in jiyong's face

"You are perfect. And that's what is important and not that jerk who didnt deserve you because he fail to see your worth"

Seungri finally surrender himself to jiyong's embrace while the latter buried his head in the crook of seungri's neck enjoying the warmth of their bodies together. 

They stay in that position for thirty minutes until seungri finally compose himself back. He almost fell asleep because it was so comfortable. But his stomach is complaining already so he needs to get up

Jiyong scratch his head shyly flashing his most attractive gummy smile which no one could ever resist. Not even seungri. 

He saw how his cheeks got a little shade of red and hurriedly went to the kitchen to avoid him

"I-im going to continue cooking"

Upon seeing seungri's reaction, he felt ridiculously happy as if no one could ever torn away his smile 

 

--

After jiyong went back to seoul for a business meeting, seungri found himself outside the neighborhood trying to get familiar to the new place where he'll be spending his wicked life for a new start. It was peaceful. The air is so fresh, he loves how it brushes his air softly. 

 

"Arf! Arf!"

 

Somewhere along the way, a cute puppy suddenly appear at his feet and seungri has to stop and adore the cute little creature. Taking it into his arm, the puppy began his cheek that it tickles! 

 

Adorable laughter echoed from seungri's lips. His eyes turning into a half moon shape together with his lips which curve into a perfect heart shape. Anyone who see him like this will never believe that he got broken just a few weeks ago because he looks much better now. Without the suffocating room, the knife, the ugly road and that damn cafe full of nothing but lies, seungri can finally breathe some fresh air. 

 

Maybe jiyong is right after all, new environment help him ease his mind

 

"Brownie!"

 

Seungri got startled by a sudden voice, he lifted his head to see where it came from and turns out it was the tall guy in front of him. Not so tall though, just few inches taller. 

 

"Oh thank goodness!"

 

The guy stood right in front of him, eyes fixed on the puppy he was holding. Seungri immediately understand the situation and hand him back the dog. 

 

"I was so worried after he went missing and thought some bad guys might actually turn him into a meal when i don't find him quick!!"

 

Slightly amused at the said thought, seungri cant help but to chuckle and the guy take time to listen to the charming sound it produce. It brings smile to anyone who'd get to hear it

Seungri's laughter immediately died down after he caught the guy staring at him in a way his tiny brain wasnt able to understand, with urgency, he started coughing to hide his embarrassment

"S-sorry i didnt mean to laugh at you" he apologize thinking the guy might feel offended at how he reacted. Much to his surprise, the guy pinch his left cheek and squished him into a bone  breaking hug! 

 

"Aww you're so cute!"

 

And he hugs him tighter. As if it wasnt tight enough already. 

 

"I-cant-@#--$kk"

 

Out of air seungri tried to inform the stranger he was nearly dying oh heaven help him he wasnt ready to face death yet! 

 

Unable to speak anymore, he decide to pound the guy's wide back hoping he would get the message -and he did. Thank goodness he did! 

 

"Sorry i got carried away hehe"

That deadly hug took him by surprise, he didnt see it coming heol this guy sure is something. But nevertheless, he still feel comfortable around him, perhaps thats his charming point. 

 

"My name is daeseung. And you are?"

 

"Seungri"

 

----

 

A/N: Im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Did anyone miss this story? im really terribly sorry for leaving y'all just like that for who-knows-how-long. please dont be angry 🙏 its just that, im not sure whether to keep writing this cause i always gets lost on the plot geez but i'll think abt it more. Anyway, our dear panda is nominated on mnet chart lets help him get the win he deserve 👉  Mnet voting for Seungri