GETTING TO KNOW LETSMEETINOURDREAMS5......

INTERVIEW OF LETSMEETINOURDREAMS5...........

PART 3 ALL ABOUT YUNJAE....

TINA: What does yunjae represent to you?
DANA: They are my main inspiration to write, I wouldn’t be writing if it wasn’t them.

TINA: Why are we obsessed with Yunjae?
DANA: Because they are y as hell together.

TINA: Why is that Yunjae in stories can do anything and we support them?
(Ex: affair, , home wrecker)
DANA: I don’t really know, we love them and the main reason is that it’s fiction. If it happened in real life, I doubt we would support them. I think that every shipper of any ships act like us. I’m not a fan of though…

TINA: Tomorrow headlines Jaejoong confirms he is in a relationship with a girl. How do you feel?
DANA: Well I’ll feel bad (happy for him that he has someone by his side, it’s a wonderful thing that I would wish for anyone) but I’m not sure I could continue to write about them. My main reason to write about them is to think they are real.

TINA: Asian celebrities often get married in secret and hide the fact they are indeed married..So one member of TVXQ is in that married status. How do you feel?
DANA: If YunJae are married together, I would be super happy XD I’ll be happy for them.

TINA: How real is Yunjae and how much is in fact Fan service?
DANA: When they make YJ too obvious, it’s fanservice. It may have begun as fanservice and ended it up being real.

TINA: Do you think Jaejoong is gay?
DANA: I think he is biual.

TINA: When Yunjae comes out publicly……..
DANA: Pass out directly.

TINA: Does Yunho look gayer than Jaejoong?
DANA: Not really. XD but sometimes Jae looks manlier than himself LOL!

TINA: Do you think they meet secretly and still friends or even lovers?
DANA: Yes the festival when they did their military service was proof for me.

TINA: I heard Jaejoong song Nine is for Yunho even though he denied it?
What do you think?
DANA: Well it could be, the lyrics resume their situation if they were real. Or about their friendship.

TINA: What is about Yunjae that makes you sacrifice your time and energy upon writing fictions...
DANA: Well they are my muse and I like to write so I don’t consider it as sacrifice. ☺

TINA: your future plans for fanfics?
DANA: To finish the ones I’ve begun. I want to write a book I want to publish so I’ll concentrate on that afterwards.

TINA: Thoughts on homouality?
DANA: Nope, I just support the LGBT community.

TINA: What do you think of people who think homo uality is a sin and a disease which can be cured?
DANA: Love is not a sin or it’s a sin we should all succumb to. They need to be more open-minded or mind their own business if they can’t support it. There are wars going on around us, we should mind more about it than thinking about curing a disease which doesn’t exist expect in their mind.

TINA: What do you think we should do to make the world accept homouality?
DANA: Well when someone you know talks bad about it, support homouality in front of them, try to understand why it’s bad in their opinion and then try to convince them otherwise. Maybe it can change things.

TINA: in the future your kid comes out to you. What will you do?
DANA: Nothing much, support him or her at my best.

TINA: Pride or love?
DANA: Love

TINA: Love to me is…………
DANA: Like the air I breath.

TINA: Do you believe in love at first sight?
DANA: Attraction at first sight, yes.

TINA: What are your views on Yoochun scandal?
DANA: I’ve seen it briefly and I don’t know what to think. Hope it’s not real. I feel they are a lot of scandals of this type these times.

TINA: Since Junsu has been public about his relation with a girl has yoosu ship sunk?
DANA: Sorry to say that but I’ve never believed in Yoosu but maybe?

TINA: How did you react to the news of “yoochuns” upcoming marriage?
DANA: I was happy for him, they are at the age of marrying.

TINA: I have read somewhere that Jae and Chun are looking more like lovers than friends..what do you think?
DANA: I think they look like best friends, Yoochun and he are similar and understand each other well.

TINA: Are we deluding ourselves by making these OTP’s?
DANA: Maybe.


SOME RANDOM QUESTIONS.....

TINA: Opinions on plastic surgery?
DANA: If it makes you feel better, why not. We shouldn’t criticize them. But sometimes it’s too much and it can ruin you. Be careful who makes your surgery and inform yourself on the risks in the longtime.

TINA: Do you think jaejoong’s in famous beauty had help from the plastic surgeon?
DANA: Maybe he had but I honestly don’t mind. I love his voice, it’s the only thing that really matters to me.

TINA: Why should we be obsessed with pop idols when they don’t even know we exist?
DANA: We shouldn’t be obsessed but interested. They shouldn’t take too much place in our life. But when we’re young, they sometimes serve as our inspiration.

TINA: Still sailing in yunjae ship or has it sunk..
DANA: Still sailing.

TINA: what other ships are you interested in ?
DANA: ADrarry (Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter)

END OF PART 3


Dearest DANA,
Thank you for taking time out for this interview..we had fun getting to know you and looking forward to many more fanfics from you..ALL THE VERY BEST..
                         WITH LOVE,
                            TINA.

 

To read DANA'S fanfics visit her AFF account LetsMeetInOurDreams5