001

Zone In, Zone Out.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This was inspired from an embarrassing accident that happened to me a few days back which therefore led to this oneshot xD

Enjoy!

Update: School started and I forgot I had this!! Sorry, but enjoy!

Taeyong was finished with his exam early, with an exact fifteen minutes to spare. Thermo was a tough and tedious subject to many but it clicked just for him. Although he could have left early, he decided to remain in his seat a little while longer.

 

Glancing across the large air-conditioned classroom, he didn't have much difficulty spotting the all-too-familiar grey oversized hoodie that he was searching for.

 

The girl was currently biting her bottom lip, brows furrowed and drawn together in great concentration. She seemed to be stuck on a question. And from what he could make out of from his seat, it looked like it was the very last question.

 

His eyes drifted from her face to her paper, then back to her face, and then finally to her right hand that was holding onto the pen. He knew she was going to start spinning her pen in some fancy weird trick—and she did. He had noticed she had a habit of doing that a lot.

 

Just then, the professor voiced out, signalling the last ten minutes of the exam before it was going to end, reminding the students who were done to check their work a final time.

 

Must be the heat from the Taeyong's eyes glanced towards Seulgi again, seeing her take off her hoodie. Must be the adrenaline. He thought.

 

He glanced at her paper, it looked like she was almost done. He glanced at her face again, then finally at her chest. She was wearing a small black v-neck tee. It was a perfect fit on her, slightly loose, but it hugged the contours of her body just right. Her cleavage teased his line of sight. For a few seconds, he was entrenched. He noticed that she has been wearing v-necks lately. He supposed that they were comfortable enough, yet trendy.

 

He liked that.

 

Taeyong first noticed this girl when she walked in late on a lecture. Her bright yellow shirt had caught his attention; it was different compared to the sea of muted greys and blacks that everyone had worn. It was refreshing, he mused, but what really made him interested was the bold and unique hairstyle that she rocked.

 

After apologizing profusely to the professor, she took the seat next to him, took her notebook out, and completely zoned in on the lecture.

 

Not once did she notice him looking at her.

 

He took note of her smooth skin, slender body, and pretty feline eyes. For a moment, he almost believed that he was arrested by the mere presence of the girl. He waited for her to notice him so he could apply his "signature smirk", and maybe come home with her sometime. But she did not spare him a single glance.

 

From the moment she sat down until the end of the lecture, her eyes were either on the professor, the powerpoint slides, or her own notebook.

 

Ever since then, he made the effort to sit somewhere across from the girl, for the view. She kept him awake during the boring lectures. He enjoyed observing her. He was fascinated by how she could focus 110% of her attention on the boring- professor all the time.

 

Taeyong opened his booklet to the final page and glanced at the final question. Ah, one of those questions. He smirked. He solved it in less than five minutes.

 

"Time's up," called the professor.

 

With one more look towards the girl (who was, by the way, furiously scribbling down last minute equations), Taeyong finally stood up to submit his exam. He wanted to beat the crowd.

"Sseul-ah." 

 

No response.

 

"Yah eonnie."

 

No response.

 

"Seulgi-ah!" —jabs—

 

"Ow! Guys! That hurt alright!"

 

"Eonnie, you're spacing out again! It's hard for Sooyoung and I to even get a prank on you." Yerim exclaimed.

 

"Yeah, Seulgi-ah. You've already spaced out quite a few times." Irene said, concerned.

 

"Sorry guys, I'm just trying to figure out whether I answered the last problem on my exam correctly."

 

Sooyoung sighed, "Eonnie, I took that exam without studying. Stop worrying about it, you know you'll do great. You always do."

 

"Yeah Sseul, plus, you'll find out how you did in two days anyway. Don't think so negatively." Wendy cheered, offering a smile.

 

"I agree. Hey, let's hurry up, maybe we'll get seats on the bus this time." Irene voiced.

 

The five girls practically power walked to the bus stop. They made it just in time to—

 

"Dammit! only three of us can fit." Sooyoung complained, frustrated. The weather was hot and humid and everyone was dying to head back to Irene's to quickly escape from the heat.

 

"Just push people in! I don't want to wait for another twenty minutes. It's been a long day." Yerim suggested.

 

The girls glanced at each other and contemplated on the idea. Indeed, it had been a stressful day, and all they wanted to do was head to Irene's and relax. So, they pushed through.

 

—push—

 

—push—

 

"Excuse us!" Irene pushed, and they gladly made some room (I mean they were the hottest girls in school).

 

The girls were relieved. They managed to somehow find a spot to stand on inside the cramped bus. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter