Pure as White (Edited)

Color me red (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Pure as White

 

 

"Like the moon we have our dark side that we never show to anybody"

 

 

 

An aged woman sitting on a rocking chair. The moonlight reflects on her pale wrinkled skin, the cool sea breeze touches her long shiny silver crown. The woman breathes steadily before she closes her eyes.  "This is comfy" she whispers under  a single heavy breath. She softly giggles to her self as she opens her eyes revealing the enormous number of stars in the dark night sky, she carefully observes  the marvelous display above her "distanced but still wonderful" she said as she gently turned her attention to the restful seashore infront of her. The calming sight and sound of the waves snatched all of her senses "but the waves never failed me" her lips formed into a petite smile as she notices the presence of a man standing behind her "what took you so long?" the lady asked but her gaze cannot be withdrawn from the sea. 

 

(December 24, 2001)

Seulgi's POV

"That's a wrap for today! please don't stress yourself guys. It will have an impact on your perfomance tomorrow"   Miss. Lin said and clapped her hands as a sign of recognition for our hardwork today, I know because she does that most of the time.

"I'm thirsty, you want some drinks?" Wendy asked before she sat beside me "I already have mine" I answered as I shook the almost empty bottle of water on my left hand. "Do you have plans today?" she asked excitedly wihtout any doubt, eventhough she knows that we will have a busy schedule for tomorrow.

I shook my head this time puckering my lips "You do know that we will be busy tomorrow right?" I shifted my head to her raising my left eyebrow, displaying my answer to her question. "I'll take that as a n--" but before she could even finish her words my phone rang.

"hello? this is Seulgi speaking"  I had a glance of Wendy supressing a  laughter from my formality. I call it phone etiquettes. 

"hmm? when?"  I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Now? wow that's a surprise but can I have a raincheck just for today?" I massaged my temples in annoyance "but I'll have a rough day tomorrow mom and we don't even know each other that much, I bet he doesn't even know me so I gues it will be fine" I answered trying not to sound rude or careless, it's just that picking up a family related stranger from the airport is not important at all.

They will just chatter about the memories or stories that I don't even know and I'll be that creepy outcast person sitting at the back of the car, quietly watching everyone have fun while hating myself for coming. "Nope, I'm sure mom.. yeah bye have a safe trip" the call ended. 

"I can see what's happening here" Wendy chuckled with a goofy smile on her face "Let me guess, first you're gonna go home" I nodded on her little 'asessment' "and then you're gonna have a boring friday night!" she almost shouted in distaste "You got it!"  I answered putting all my belongings inside my bag "Oh! C'mon Live a life!" Wendy said grabbing my bag as I stood up "I'm already living it" she rolled her eyes "but you are not living in it" that was my cue to leave, Wendy will not stop from bragging about how I live my life. Once she gets started she will never stop. 

 "Im hom--" I have almost forgotten that they all went to the airport, I left my shoes in the front door and went straight to my room. I took a quick bath just to freshen up before changing into my night gown. "It's already 8:30" I mumbled to myself and dozed off to sleep.

I groaned at the sound of the alarm clock, I turned it off "12:00?" I asked rubbing my eyes then I remembered that I set the time at exactly 6am before I fell into sleep. "Nevermind, I'm hungry" I decided to go downstairs and check if there are any microwavable foods, Im not lazy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter