그때

NCT || NCT 2018

 author's note: okay, short interruption. Hello to KBomi2525 and to those who viewed this story. That's all... please continue and enjoy reading.
__________

"But you know, maybe it's better to start studying now. I've heard that our science teacher always give her classes surprise quizzes." Doyoung sat on the floor with a science textbook resting on his lap. The boys gathered in circles.

"We should do this studying by groups!" Exclaimed Yuta. Johnny agreed on the thought.

"No can do, Yuta, Johnny. Both of you are tooooooo dangerous. Knowing that mouth of yours." Taeyeong had his resting--face on. Both Yuta and Johnny grumbled about 100 reasons to prove MommYong wrong.

Just then, Kun spoke his first ever long sentence. "Shouldn't the hyungs teach the maknaes so it'll be easier? I mean, we were thought this way before them?" 

Chenle's not having it, "Puhlease."

Jaehyun smiled, showing that dimples (this little fckr knows how goddamn attractive he is.) "Isn't it easier to do that? Like, let's go with by threes."

"How will we determine our groups?" -Jisung. Right on time, Winwin appeared with popsicle sticks.

"Our Sicheng making our lives easier." They praised.

"I carved numbers there. I do something like this on my free time a.k.a whenever we record for our new comeback." Winwin throwing shade at SM. (Like, get your sht together eSeM!! What the fricklefrack are you doing SM-ssi.)

"You... carved to many..." Mark laughed nervously.

"Ofcourse. Johnny helped me." 

Silence followed, but since our Haechan is here... "Booming system -- ow f--" Taeyeong chased him with a dust cleaner.

The drawing lots are finally done, and here are the groupings;

Johnny-Jisung-Yuta (a/:fate bought them together)

Taeil-Chenle-Kun (a/n:imagine ChenKun talking in Chinese and Taeil being Taeil)

Jaehyun-Jaemin-WinWin (a/n:what combination dis?!)

Taeyong-Haechan-Doyoung (a/n:gotta be a good parent)

Ten-Lucas-Jungwoo (a/n:holy gay trinity *gottalovethemfanservice*)

Renjun-Jeno-Mark (a/n: we always have the KIND-OF-NORMAL type of friends.)

All of them are pretty much satisfied. Especially Renjun and Jeno, Ten out of ten. Later, let's take a further look on each groups. For now, let's hear their thoughts....

"Out of all numbers, I can't believe I picked this number." Ten looked like he'd cry nay minute now.

Jungwoo cuddled him, "Don't be like that~ we'll have a good time together."

"I actually want to exchange with Mark??" Lucas randomly said.

Doyoung stood barefoot on a chair (which Taeyong complained to), "Listen up!! Starting tonight we will study our asses off. We have to pass some kind of tests if there is (pray there's none bby bunny), I don't want any of us slacking. Me and Taeyong will discuss the possible punishments if ever found guilty." 

"Where do we study?" Renjun asked.

"Anywhere. Be it bathroom or bedroom." Johnny, Yuta, Ten and Jaehyun made eye contacts. 

"How do you even do study?" Chenle laughed at his own dumb question. (Seriously, how?)

"I finished mine in 1830s." Haechan boasted.

Taeil decided to ride on,"Oh, yeah? This hyung almost finished his in 1600s."

"Hush! After eating dinner, all of you should be studying for 3 hours and after that, go the f-uck to sleep." Taeyong slammed down his apron and began preparing the meals.

--- fastforward

Let's take a look on each groups, shall we? Starting from Rejun, Jeno and Mark. We will take a peek in their room and let's observe how they study.

"Stay still!"

"Stop overreacting!"

"What am I supposed to do?!"

"Ooh~ that's the !!"

"Mark hyung! I'm surprised your lower body's milky white."

The three are rambling and fighting and praising each other whilst studying at the same time. Currently, Mark's (except for his underwear.bruh ) and that's not what you think it is. They thought they would understand better if there's a model. The three of them take turns and it's Mark's time.

"Hyung?? We're missing something... where's your thing called 'p-enis'?" Renjun scratched the back of his head. Confused about what the textbook's telling them.

"Should we ask other hyungs?" Jeno suggested.

Mark, who's flustered at the moment, crossed his arms, "Don't bother, you won't find theirs also."

To summarize this group, they fall under the chaotic chart. Unintenional erted speeches. Protect all of them.


Meanwhile, Taeyong and Doyoung are in the verge of breaking down. Teaching Haechan was definitely not the best idea. Taeyong literally gave up as soon as he opened the book.

"I know I'm not that smart but you're on another level." Taeyong moaned at Haechan.

"That's plain harsh, hyung. In my class, I'm pretty smart."

Doyoung, who's frowning at the two, glared at them, "Yah. I'm getting angry. I'm serious."

"Hyung?! I'm begging you to stop using those medical words. I can't grasp it tightly." Haechan kneeled in front of the two desperately.

"Sit up." Taeyong basically forced him to sit.

Doyoung sighed and started pointing at differents parts on the book, "All of us have chest but women's are more--"

"That's a one big n-ipple. Why did they drew a big one? Are they usually big? Not like a dot?It's a size of kimchi. Like this" Haechan cut him off. (okay. I'm referencing NCT LIFE.)

"This is why we aren't progressing. One person kept on holding us back." Taeyong laid on his side and studied on his own.

"Stop acting like you're studying! You fake! A fake!" Haechan muttered. 

So, yeah. This group is a family wherein they have a slacker for a son who doesn't do good on his studies so the parents force him to study. 
 

Lastly, for this chapter, let's look how Taeil, Chenle and Kun are doing. They're not the best combination of people but they can work things out while they're at it.

"Only girls have ovaries?" 

"This is what a vag-ina looks like. Interesting."

"You mean to tell me that we came out from this narrow thing?!" Chenle panicked. But is also fascinated.

Taeil, our innocent apado gwaenchana, raised a question, "So it stretches? Is it the same when guys put it inside the ... v-agina ?" He whispered.

"Why are you so shy? It's normal. It's science. And it's not like you haven't seen one." Kun laughed.

Both Taeil and Chenle blushed, "You need to eat Taeyong's Febreze. That mouth of yours is dirty. Very,very."

"Nevermind. Look here! It's a d-ick!" Kun faced the book infront of them and pointed at it.

"I-is that a bone?" Chenle asked.

"It explains why sometimes mine faces up." Taeil. (oh ho).

"It's sooo weird seeing one." Chenle covered his face with his hands.

Kun, who interpreted what he said in a wrong way, smirked, "Haven't seen yours yet? Maybe we should start looking for it."

"Honestly. I'm done. I don't want to study anymore. I don't even remember what a scrotum is. Study is difficult for me, I admit. That's why I dropped." Taeil stood up from where he was sitting and went straight to the bed.

To sum this group, the author did Kun dirty (I'm serious. I can imagine Kun being a erted wolf hiding in lamb's clothing. Gotta love him.). This group is the awkward one because -hey- Taeil's presence is present, Chenle's present and Kun's tongue is present. 
 

What could possibly go wrong?

everything.