다음 것

NCT || NCT 2018

Just one more day till that boys will go to school. Everyone's feeling mixed emotion; especially Haechan who blabbers about how much he hates school and everyone in it.

"I can't believe Lee SooMan hate us so much to send us to a university." A helpless Haechan appeared in the living room where the others have gathered.

"Dropping honorifics now, are we?" and behind him, a wild Taeyong wearing an apron and holding a knife, appeared.

Before Taeyong do something else with the knife (and Haechan), Doyoung - the second mother of NCT- quickly pulled the leader away. Because their baby Jisung might get tainted.

"Haven't you notice something?" Jaehyun inquired.

Renjun -my other innocent bby- looked at him with full confusion written on his face, "None really. Tryna be a smartass?" (okay. I may or may not made him not so innocent | because*noone is;))

"Since when did you learn those?!" A shocked-and-in awe- Mark clapped his hands. Showing that he's very happy about the chaos inside their second home, their second dorm. (Yes, cuz sm rich af).

"Sicheng? I can't find my toothbrush!" Yuta called through the bathroom, voice visibly panicking.

Winwin sighed, "And why are you asking me?" he answered with so much sass.

"I don't know. Your name just slipped right out of my mouth!"

Meanwhile, Kun watched silently. Not until Lucas started annoying him for no reason, "Why're you sileeent?~" Adding a clingy Jungwoo who started rubbing himself to Kun.

"It's nothing. Just plotting murders." With that. Kun watched them again, silently.

"I don't think we'll survive tomorrow." Taeil laughed warily.

"Omg. No way caption obvious." Jaemin feigned shock.

"No, sh-it Sherlock. By the way, it's captain. Better luck next time." Jaehyun - lived in America for four years - corrected.

"Off to a bad start, Nana." Johnny passed by together with Ten who's wearing a cape.

Don't question the two: They're making New Heroes.


18 boys are in oblivion. None had energy stored in them. Well, maybe except for Jisung and Chenle. They are in a state of shock of what's in front of them. The university itself.

"Why are we here?" Jeno stopped himself from smiling. He can't believe it - they can't believe it.

"You know, I think our CEO switched up our schools? I-I mean..." Mark was too overwhelmed to finish his sentence.

"And I'm only in highschool to go to  this University.." Jisung cried thankful tears.

They're standing infront of the SNU* in admiration. They can't believe they were enrolled there. Even if it's just for a meantime, no words can describe the bliss their feeling.

"How come they accepted us easily without giving us an actual test?" Doyoung - a smart lad who probably doesn't care about the exam because he's got enough knowledge- wondered.

Johnny, our tall daddy that at answering questions, spoke with malice, "Isn't it wonderful? I'm worried if that happened. Who would accompany you all?"

"We're good, Youngho." Taeil assured, earning a grumble from the fake-grumpy man.


The bell rung, it's time for their first subject. Fortunately, all of them have the same schedule. Unfortunately! Lee SooMan didn't say that they will only be attending Math,Science and English subjects.

Their first subject's English. The foreign swaggers, ofcourse, excelled in this. The others, following easily.

I forgot to say that their schedule overlaps the schedule of the other students. It's to avoid havoc among fans who'd be spazzing after seeing them. 

"It's great to see all of you learning basic lessons quickly. See you tomorrow. Wait for your next teacher." Their English professor stated.

After the teacher left, their breathings went back to normal. 

"I thought I would die when he called out my name to read the poem! I was soooo scared!" Especially Donghyuck.

"It's not even hard." Doyoung rolled his eyes.

"Sure." Jeffrey, Johnny and Mark said simultaneously.

The second period came, Math; equivalent to being in a battlefield with numbers.


"This is basic Math, but how you do this?" Yuta glanced over Doyoung's paper.

"I graduated years ago, do I really have to go through this again?" Taeil's having war with the questions at the moment.

The dreamies are at ease. Because they're young and young. The lesson was probably still fresh, atlest for Jisung who learned about cosine and tangent things.

"I lost my mind." Renjun sang.

"What the hell am I doing here?" Winwin muttered.

"I can't believe I'm still doing this." Chenle facepalmed.

"What's taking the bell so looong?" Kun complained.

Ten, on the other hand, "Chinese guys have it rough too, huh?"

Their Math teacher cleared his throat, "Let's continue this tomorrow. The bell will ring in ten seconds. Don't forget to answer those fifteen pages of problems." Exactly after 10 seconds, the bell rang.


"This is the reason why we only have 3 subjects... and we're failing all three!" Ten laughed.

"But these youngsters are having it easy." Taeyong pointed out.

Winwin squinted his eyes, "I'd rather hit that high note than doing Math."

The door suddenly opened as the boys watch their subject teacher walk to the center, "Bring out one-fourth sheet of paper and number it 1-5. Don't forget to write your name."

"Jeno! pass five to your right!"

"Doyoung?! Get us ten more."

"Kun, don't you have any excess?"

"Let's start." Their teacher smirked at the sight of 18 panicking boys.

"Ma'am? What's the topic all about?" Johnny asked, bravely. The others looked at him in awe.

"Hm. About reproductive system, ofcourse! Let's start with easy stuffs. This topic is so elementary, so I'm expecting perfect scores." That made them more nervous.

"If it's about reproductive system then the answers are gonna be about the thing called pe-nis and such?" Jisung questioned. 

The female looked at him, "Why, yes. Haven't you all learn about this stuff when you're in gradeschool?"

Jisung smiled shyly, "I forgot about that. It was a nightmare for me when we talked about the and stuff."

"Dear, you're bound to see one."

After the surprise quiz, their Science teacher fed them with 3 assignments due on Tuesday, the day after tomorrow. Also, they should have an essay, Two pages back to back about 'Why' this happen  and 'Why' those occur.

After the class, all of them were exhausted. As soon as they stepped a foot on their dorm, it seemed like they'll pass out.

"They gave us way too much to do. I don't remember first day of school being like these." Taeil dropped dead on the couch in the leaving room. The other following.

"But hey, Jisung, do you really not have enough knowledge about reproductive system? That's what kept me from listening to my teacher." Lucas opened up a topic.

"Yes. Nothing's more scary than seeing girls' private... parts. I remembered passing out after being introduced to the lesson."

Kun sat next to him, "But you're like... young. Shouldn't you be interested with those things?"

"Hyung~! I'm different from you."

Mark laughed, and soon joined by others, "Well then, as your hyungs, we will educate you about the Reproductive System."

"Until??"

"Until you're not scared of it." Johnny grinned.