Oof pt. 2

Attention

"What did you do to him!?" Ravi cried pulling bits of burger out of Taemins mouth. The soggy bun dripping to the floor as saliva streamed out of his mouth. 

"Tae? Tae? Please wake up" Ravi begged 

Taemin was unresponsive. 

Ravi started pumping Taemins chest. 

I started eating my mcnuggets. I deserved them after all this. 

1 2 3 Ravi and I said in unision. 

I was couning my dipping sauces, Ravi was timing his pumps. 

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Ravi lock lips with Taemin. 

"Of course! Choose him over me, you only cheated on me but, its fine. Really, I don't mind at all!" I rolled my eyes. 

Men really aren't are they? I mean damn!

I threw my barbequed chicken nuggets at Ravi's head. 

"You don't deserve that baby I'm sorry, but I needed something to throw at him!" I said to my poor chicken nugget. 

Ravi was ignoring me anyways, no point in speaking to him while he tongued his lover. 

Even cold these nuggets were surprisingly delicious. I'm glad I used the bigmac on Taemin instead of my nuggies. I don't know how I'd cope with this stressful situation without a snack. 

I mean, how could Ravi do this to me, I didn't deserve this! 

With two nuggets left, Ravi turned to me. Standing up defeated. 

"He's dead Jaehwan. He.. He's dead" Ravi sobbed. 

"Right, only care about Taemin. Dong sorry about me I'm fine" 

"YOU JUST ING KILLED HIM. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY!?"

oh hell no. 

"Don't yell at me Wonsik" I threatened, mcnugget mid dunk into barbeque nirvana. 

Haha! That was the name of Ravi's album too, too bad he probably wouldn't finish it. 

"This is all your fault you know, don't try and blame this on me. If you hadn't decided to cheat on me, and I'd you hadn't decided to neglect me-" 

"SO YOU KILL HIM!?" Ravi screamed. 

"MAYBE I WOULDNT HAVE PUSHED YOU AWAY IF YOU WERENT A PSYCHOPATH WHO LEAKS STORIES TO THE TABLOIDS! MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME REASON TO NOT LOVE YOU, TAEMIN WOULD STILL BE ALIVE AND NOT DEAD RIGHT NOW KEN!"

"I. Said. Don't. Yell. At. Me." I giggled. 

This boy was about to get it, and I didn't have any other burgers to throw around. 

"Maybe if you weren't so ty in bed I wouldn't be-"

"You're the one who's always begging for it" 

"Bull!" 

I walked towards Ravi's desk. I knew this place like the back of my hand, well.. At least I thought I did. How could I have been so blind to not see my boyfriend was banging his best friend in here. All the hours, "working" on an album. It was all a lie. 

A big fat lie. 

Ravi needed to pay for his actions, he needed to learn a lesson. 

I opened the first drawer. Nothing.

I knew Ravi kept his gun in here, it was always good to have protection he'd say. Ironic really considering I knew Ravi didn't keep condoms here and I doubted he was going to use one with Yasmin. 

I opened the second drawer. Nothing. 

"What.. What are you looking for?" He asked. 

I was surprised he hadn't moved yet. Looking over my shoulder I saw Ravi sitting in his chair. Taemin was gone.

I turned back to the desk, opening the thrid drawer. Bingo. 

"You need to pay Wonsik"

I checked to see if the gun was loaded. One lone bullet occupying the space. I pulled it out and turned to Ravi. 

"And I'm going to make sure you do" I placed the bulelt in and shut the cylinder. Pointing the gun at Ravi as we both watched it spin.

"Ken.." Ravi tested lightly. He was still unsure if I had the guts to do it. They might've been greasy and full of carbs. But I still trusted it more than the dirty man in front of me. 

"Any last words?" I asked placing my hand on the trigger. 

"Please don't do this! Baby let's talk this out, please just." 

"Three" 

"Ken, baby no I'm begging you don't"

"Two" 

"I'm sorry!"

"One" 

"Ken, Ken..."

Blast. 

"Ken, baby wake up" I felt a warm hand tapping my shoulder. 

"Kennnnnn, wake up! We've got dance practice today, and if we don't get up now then N is going to kill us. 

"I just had the most insane dream" I moaned.

I wasn't ready to wake up yet. I was incredibly sleepy, Ravi and I had stayed up late last night making music in his studio last night.. And a few noises of our own.

I felt Ravi's lips on my ear

"And you can tell me all about it when you get up"

BOOM.

.

"Boys it is time to wake up, don't make me come in there!" N said.

"You have five minutes to get out of that bed or I'm coming in there!" By the sound of his voice N was on his way to Hongbin and Hyuks dorm next.

"Damn me for wanting to be an idol and not the lawyer my parents always wanted to be" I said. I opened my eyes rolling over to see my Ravi.

"What do you think we can do in five minutes?" Ravi asked. His voice deep and y from sleep.

"Only one way to find out"

 

~~~~~~~        

I can't beleive i wrote this??? 

Oops 

(•ิ_•ิ)

Thanks for reading! <3